Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
Please anybody knows how incest patch is supposed to be installed on android? I tried putting it in the game directory but seems not to work.

weso-vid

Jan 19, 2023
excuse me, i have a problem, when i open the game it just dont show, the process still there but it just freezes, anyone have a solution?

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
I'm playing 0.8.9d2, and thank you for fixing the air conditioner game. After that, a few scenes with Kat, and that's the end? I feel like I am missing something, since I can't click to Watch Kickboxer or Watch Lolita with Mary. Maybe I've done those and don't remember. I'm asking if I am caught up until the next build?
No, it's really end for this build

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
Hey guys im stuck, i need to give the pendants to the mom but... It's been a while I dont see her in home :S
Try to play Christie root.

Some times Christie root blocked milf at home before you dont get next point at christie root

celeb 17

Sep 18, 2018
When's the estimate release date of public version? I apologize for the rush, hella hyped for the new content.

PetiteFrite

Jan 20, 2019
How come everyone lost their mind about the optional ntr for the mom but pretty much no one bats an eye when MC just keeps sending nude pics and vids of the sis to his 'friend' for him to have some good wanks of his sis
You can't even avoid it

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
How come everyone lost their mind about the optional ntr for the mom but pretty much no one bats an eye when MC just keeps sending nude pics and vids of the sis to his 'friend' for him to have some good wanks of his sis
You can't even avoid it
Basically they want to keep all the women for themselves. I was actually surprised the dev added NTR since this is a game like Summertime Saga, Household Chores, etc. where the MC gets everyone. You should've seen the cries when Taffy Tales released the NTR route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juninpachi
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes