dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
If you are asking about the cheat mod, then put the extracted files of the cheat mod in the game folder and restart the game! It should work.
Yep, so I oviously did it wrong.... Hahaha. So I literally drag the file in the file named "game"? The cheat mod it named game also. I need a step by step, because I wasn't joking when i said I'm rubbish at computers

paula789

May 2, 2017
A real letdown. Devs should end their games when they are fed-up and lose the motivation they had in the beginning. Don't know if it's the case here, but I always get this feeling when there's a change in the rythm. That's why I hate long games. It's fire at the start, then we get remakes, scenes redones, longer dev time, etc... It's a good game, but I'm losing the hype I had before.
Lack of creativity can spoil any game!

Reactions: Woodalicca

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Did you get the basket from the boys?
if it dosent work i reccomend doing moms quest first then it will work
because i didnt run into any bug and picnic scene went smoothly

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Did you get the basket from the boys?
if it dosent work i reccomend doing moms quest first then it will work
because i didnt run into any bug and picnic scene went smoothly
Yeah got the basket, as it wouldnt of allowed you to progress to this part otherwise.

Mums quest is complete as well.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Thanks for doing incest patch too!

I checked ur version and added some thinks from ur path to mine.

I updated my patch for version 0.8, what is already available on patreon for subscribers: View attachment 2551831

Link to my patch: Mega

Enjoy! :)
Hello! The patch being done by simple_human says it just changes Mary to Mom, but I don't see any details about what your patch does. Is it more detailed somehow? If you could give some details about what you do with the patch when you update it next, that would be much appreciated. Thanks for your work!

Reactions: Drakenite
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes