DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
There is no harem tag. How should I play this game? Should I choose to only pursue one girl in each save? Or can I pursue several in the same save because there are no consequences?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
There is no harem tag. How should I play this game? Should I choose to only pursue one girl in each save? Or can I pursue several in the same save because there are no consequences?
Play it as you want to, which is how it is intended to a degree. The in game hints tell you how to progress, so thats it really. Simple.

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
I think we need a fresh start in terms of a clean SAVE file embedded in the next update. In every single new version I have to repeat at least one of the old missions I have already done. And the dialoges / menus are sometimes so messed up in terms of language (it shows russian language instead of english) - maybe a clean version would help?
Like let us start fresh with all achievements unlocked and let us pick a name?

keff

Jan 21, 2018
I'm sorry. My omission. I forgot to upload the latest version with fixes 0.8.9d2 to f95 (I already sent an update request).
Your bug has been fixed a long time ago.
the same bug is happening to me right now on 0.9b

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilfsPlaza-0.9b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

altmax

Feb 4, 2022
So can you fuck mary when shes wearing her costumes?? Im getting the message "But at any moment you can dispel my longing just by taking off your pants." But where do I do that? I've tried the washing machine but no success...

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I just scream at MC. why do you reject Susan ? just fuck her and NTR evil cop.
then the end of content. it seem MC will NTR the cop next update. oh well. good. next update it is.

Gallery bug ? no new scene in gallery after I am done with the update.
Also still can't repeat movie event and get her wine for night Mary room event. do I need to start new game to fix this bug or movie and wine event are 1 time things and can't repeat ?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game says you get stats on characters and player, but I find no screen or place to view what the character or player stats are. What kind of nonsense id that?

Also, I dont know what a quest is because even though I am playing in english, this quest is in russian...

1697261122767.png

PS: Figured the quest out. But, still. Needs to be fixed.

Last edited:

saiful

May 27, 2018
Blackmail quest. i cant proceed. I already bought the pepper spray but unable to give it to mary, she is missing in the house and at the same time im doing christy story quest. any one encounter this problem?

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
Blackmail quest. i cant proceed. I already bought the pepper spray but unable to give it to mary, she is missing in the house and at the same time im doing christy story quest. any one encounter this problem?
Sometimes Mary is not available at home because of Christie quests.

Try to move forward at Christie root, i think Mary will return to home

Reactions: saiful

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
no time did an ntr scene appear
There's one particular scene with cop in "Blackmail" route, where you've being asked to intervene or allow him to rape Mary while you've being secretly filming them. That's all.

Last edited:

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
There's about 10 non-translated russian hints and choices in current version, also when you're doing 2 routes in parallel - labels for multiple options with same character are blank, but overall game is stable and never crashed or glitched from start till current end. The lack of progression with any other character than Mary is quite disappointing. And the "costume play" with Mary doesn't work with any sex scenes or interactions - making her wear anything sadly changes her into non-iteractive room decorum and it's a huge downer. But overall - so far so good. If devs will finish the Christie's routes and wrap things with Kate and that store girl (and maybe librarian too) - that'll make this came a top-tier A+ RenPy adult game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: celeb 17
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes