celeb 17

Sep 18, 2018
There's about 10 non-translated russian hints and choices in current version, also when you're doing 2 routes in parallel - labels for multiple options with same character are blank, but overall game is stable and never crashed or glitched from start till current end. The lack of progression with any other character than Mary is quite disappointing. And the "costume play" with Mary doesn't work with any sex scenes or interactions - making her wear anything sadly changes her into non-iteractive room decorum and it's a huge downer. But overall - so far so good. If devs will finish the Christie's routes and wrap things with Kate and that store girl (and maybe librarian too) - that'll make this came a top-tier A+ RenPy adult game.
totally agree. Texic's art will always be unique and fantastic. Really hope they end Christie's route with the same passion as Mary's with multiple scenes and POVs, that's my only concern. They already nailed the animations and such.

iN0w4

Mar 16, 2020
can someone PLEASE help me with this, I am stuck, no matter what I do, it doesn't leave this scene, I click on the DVD player but it doesn't do anything other than the standard dialogue ' And ordinary dvd player ' how do I put the film?

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
film scene doesnt work, theres no discs to buy at the store, clicking the cabinet or tv or dvd player does nothing

hysuft

Sep 7, 2020
Think this is a broken game state. Mary is only visible at home during night sleeping (non-interactable), and Igor is never at the park. I can't find any way to continue progressing either questline for Mary or Christie.

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Think this is a broken game state. Mary is only visible at home during night sleeping (non-interactable), and Igor is never at the park. I can't find any way to continue progressing either questline for Mary or Christie.
If you have serious problems, always attach saves to your message.

• Red Heart
Reactions: maxtern
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes