Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
I have the same problem, Igor is never in the park to show the footage of the corrupt police officer. save attached.
There is no bug here. Talk to Mary (your parallel quest involves talking to her), after which Igor will appear in the park.

• Red Heart
Reactions: maxtern and WNNS

Water Box

Aug 7, 2017
..The creator communicated a great many of times that netorare would NOT be a factor... The cosmic majority of the paying investors ELECTED against that tyranny and wasting resources indulging that filth..... Yet here we are... Texic the betrayer of his own admirers...
Great respect for Texic. Despite the evil financial pressures of the plutocrats, they are still NTR'ed by the dev, the same as their beloved characters.

Mercer7

Aug 23, 2021
Holy fucking shit this game is fantastic, from the art style, to the story, everything is truly so damn good. Mad props to you dev.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I'm ok with some NTR but, it's simple if I'm screwing my mom or sister that might be fd up but there still my mom and sister. So if you want to screw with them that's ok iv got lead for you. It's why ntr about some GF donr bother me, as dont care about no hoe. N I might have had a few lolz.

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
Has anyone run this using joiplay, always crashes for me
Same for me but i fixed it, you just do not have to install the renpy plugin from playstore, download both Joyplay and the plugins from official Joyplay site cause they are up to date. It should fix that.

Last edited:

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
Only problem is it seems i cannot go beyond start menu. :HideThePain:
It says click to continue... i click, and nothing happens...

Mandragoron

Aug 20, 2018
Found this game, but i can't make it to run only english it seems... some parts are english, but suddently it starts showing russian (which i can't read) so no clue whats happening in the game. Any way to delete russian language pack so the program stop picking the wrong language?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes