smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
infinite bug

quest: enjoy your relationship with Christie

I leave mc's room, the scene starts-->bug-->I press ignore-->the scene goes on, it ends-->bug-->I press ignore->the scene starts over...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This bug only in leaked 0.9.5 (c) versin

In offical 0.9.5 (d) is fixed it, but patreon page not allowed now, so, anyone cant to update game here :(

So, waiting for officional relise 0.9.5

You can download version 0.9:

Pass this quest at 0.9, then save and return to 0.9.5

It's what works for me

Jun 20, 2021
stupid question but pls help me... for the latest update of mo quest, what to do when the instruction said skip cleaning and spend time with her... I literally choose all the dialog choices, nothing happen
thanks

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
This bug only in leaked 0.9.5 (c) versin

In offical 0.9.5 (d) is fixed it, but patreon page not allowed now, so, anyone cant to update game here :(

So, waiting for officional relise 0.9.5

You can download version 0.9: Google Drive

Pass this quest at 0.9, then save and return to 0.9.5

It's what works for me
Sadly all 9.5C saves crashes when you try with 0.9

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Hi Texic How to Avoid the NTR route for Mary? - Instructions or pointers to look at

to fellow f95ians

Its a great game and all the unnecessary bickering about NTR is childish, tbh.. as long as it can be avoided, all is well. well you cannot judge others when you're a fellow degenerate who likes incest and other equally sick stuff... He want to earn from his work and is cratering a bigger audience. And you're on a pirating site complaining about why he did something he did? let the man chill for once guys.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes