Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Sorry, I haven't been following this topic much lately. The mood is crap. As you already know, I was banned from Patreon.
Welcome to my page!
Now all new versions of the game will only be there.

I hope for your support. I'll have to go all the way to the top again.:oops:
What is the reason for the ban ?

I hope you tell me so we can avoid the ban

Reactions: pedrohefe

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
what do you mean "This content contains optional NTR." What do you have to do in the game to prevent this from happening?

One "answer", is located in Posting #3061, (near top of this page) :
(for more clarification, read what is under the "SPOILER", in Posting #3067, further down the page)

the scene where you can help Mary or let the cop fuck her (NTR)
Don't know if that's the "only" NTR you may come across, or Not . . . :unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
If your playing this game for the first time, many of the in-game "hints", the ones, that are written on index cards, after clicking on the "picture" at the top of the screen, are very "misleading" .

For example; " Massage (lvl 1) " :
Your told to talk to Mom, while she is cleaning in the Hall !

That is wrong, you need to approach her in the living room .
She is on the floor scrubbing.
You'll know your in the correct place, because "Massage (lvl 1) is in the list of "actions" you can try to perform with her .

Dev ; "hints" that don't actually lead one, to the correct destination . . . only lead to confusion, and annoyance to the players .

Hope this helps other players, and the Dev, to make a better game for all . :cool:

EDIT : This is from, version 0.9.5g .

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Texic

I am playing this game (v0.9.5g) and I've noticed bugs :

=> When MC and Christie return (for the first time) with their costumes in front of their building, MC doesn't appear on the screen.
=> Character names are not displayed correctly in some dialogue bubbles (e.g. when MC is talking to Itcher and Mumbler in front of the shop or when MC and Mishwanda are being threatened by two thugs).
=> Not all thoughts in this game are in italics.
=> There are typos (see print screens).
=> There are sometimes untranslated sentences (see print screens).
=> Three scenes are missing from the gallery (the two blowjobs by Kat and the MC masturbating in the bathroom in front of Mary in the shower).

Thank you for considering this for the next update.

screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0007.jpg screenshot0008.jpg screenshot0009.jpg screenshot0010.jpg screenshot0011.jpg screenshot0013.jpg screenshot0014.jpg screenshot0015.jpg screenshot0016.jpg screenshot0017.jpg

Last edited:

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
If your playing this game for the first time, many of the in-game "hints", the ones, that are written on index cards, after clicking on the "picture" at the top of the screen, are very "misleading" .

For example; " Massage (lvl 1) " :
Your told to talk to Mom, while she is cleaning in the Hall !

That is wrong, you need to approach her in the living room .
She is on the floor scrubbing.
You'll know your in the correct place, because "Massage (lvl 1) is in the list of "actions" you can try to perform with her .

Dev ; "hints" that don't actually lead one, to the correct destination . . . only lead to confusion, and annoyance to the players .

Hope this helps other players, and the Dev, to make a better game for all . :cool:

EDIT : This is from, version 0.9.5g .
Well, what annoys me the most, is the butchering of the use of 'your', 'you're' or 'you are'...

It's really basic stuff, it's something you learn in 2. maybe 3. grade, anywhere in the world.. If they have schools...

But I like the art-style of this game.. Just to stay on topic.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Well, what annoys me the most, is the butchering of the use of 'your', 'you're' or 'you are'...

It's really basic stuff, it's something you learn in 2nd, maybe 3rd grade, anywhere in the world.. If they have schools...

But I like the art-style of this game.. Just to stay on topic.
Yeah, the art style is one of the things that intrigued me to try this .

Note :
That "hint", is one of the many "misleading" informational bits in this game .

The "Dev" could certainly use some help writing, (as-in, proofreading, etc.),
and organizing the informational bits, (read as, "hints", etc.), necessary to play the game .

Confusion, and Annoyance, could earn it Bad reviews :confused: .
( and may eventually, even "Kill" a game's future, if not "dealt" with promptly . . . IMO )

I hope they can get some help . . . I really like the game . ;)

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Does anyone know how to get this scene in the gallery?

Capture.JPG

It's the only one I couldn't unlock. :(

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes