Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
That's the thing with these people. Their view is so twisted they think NTR is a crime against humanity that only pathetic degenerates are into and they somehow deserve to be shamed and disrespected.

Meanwhile, most of them are REALLY into Incest. Like, how the fuck can you think you are better than NTR fans when your fetish is equally just as taboo??

This is the result of incest btw:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So what kink is more taboo and degenerate? I’m sure they are so proud of being into Incest instead of NTR, they tell all their friends and family about it :KEK: :FacePalm:
These people are a bunch of hypocrites and don't deserve any attention or to be taken seriously. Just let them cry.
To me being a cuck is just sad I genuinely don't get it. But at the end of the day we're talking about fictional stuff so in reality it doesn't matter one bit. I'd prefer stuff not to have NTR in it (unless its netori) but as long as its skippable its fine

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
To me being a cuck is just sad I genuinely don't get it. But at the end of the day we're talking about fictional stuff so in reality it doesn't matter one bit. I'd prefer stuff not to have NTR in it (unless its netori) but as long as its skippable its fine
I personally have never done anything cuckold IRL and I don't plan to. I also don't immerse myself into that role in games neither. I just like seeing a slutty bitch who can't help but cheat on her pathethic husband and see him cry about it, sometimes its Netori that does it best, sometimes its Netorare. The POV for me doesn't really matter. Despite what the kink-shaming bigot above my last post would try to convince you, there are different ways of perceiving and enjoying ntr works.

EDIT: Bigot was yeeted off the thread, hopefully off the site too :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Impostor69POS

Apr 30, 2022
As a NTR enjoyer, i can't comprehend people who can't distinguish real life and fiction, like why do people call someone cuck and kinkshame them, when its only enjoyable in fiction but not in real life,why do people assume that the person behind fiction and realife is the same, And its funny that they act like they are more intelligent than people who enjoys playing ntr or any taboo games, Just like playing video games i kill people and monster but doesn't mean im a murderer or capable of doing it in real life. These thing can only be doable in fiction which i believe the purpose of videogames and its fun, I can only hope people can understand everyone has different perception.

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Enable patreon version for version 0.9.5g
Too late)
1.0 is already out.

You've already suggested playing on , but I'm glad to invite you to personally add to your wish list.

Yes, we suffered, but because of this difficulty we only became stronger!

Weed95ct

Mar 3, 2022
Too late)
1.0 is already out.

You've already suggested playing on , but I'm glad to invite you to personally add to your wish list.

Yes, we suffered, but because of this difficulty we only became stronger!
I have view this version on boosty in alpha on steam april 2024 version 1.0 end season 1

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Texic

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilfsPlaza-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes