SalamanderEX

Aug 22, 2022
I'm unable to proceed with the sister storyline. I talk to her when she's reading the book and when I meet her in the noon, the dialogues end and doesn't proceed with her story. Can someone help?

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
I am having trouble advancing the Mary story. I need to open the front door, but she has the key. Mission log says to talk to her, but when I do talk I am just apologizing or can offer her a massage. Please help to me what I am doing wrong?

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
I am having trouble advancing the Mary story. I need to open the front door, but she has the key. Mission log says to talk to her, but when I do talk I am just apologizing or can offer her a massage. Please help to me what I am doing wrong?
If i remember correctly, you need to do some household chores like put dirty laundry on washing machine, clean the house and do the dishes...

Reactions: skinnyj69

Jione007

Apr 10, 2021
what the hell? when was ntr tag added? is this for netori or mom fucks someone else? if yes, is it avoidable? please answer. If its not I will not continue this game.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
what the hell? when was ntr tag added? is this for netori or mom fucks someone else? if yes, is it avoidable? please answer. If its not I will not continue this game.
Yes, it's because of a scene (Mary being fucked by MC or the cop).
You can choose one of them.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hey, just a question people
The costumes don't offer any kind of new scenes or appear on the scenes?
Also, is there any sex repeatable scene with Mary? I finished every bit of the story but there is no way to fuck her

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes