Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hi everyone,
What's the collection coupon? Can you make any use of it? Searched on this thread with keywords "collection" and "coupon" and strangely found nothing

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
how do I run this in linux(steamdeck)? I can't execute the sh file, just gives me permission denied no matter what I try.
If you have console enabled, enter the folder with game and run:

Code:
chmod u+x lib/py2-linux-x86_64/MilfsPlaza && bash MilfsPlaza.sh

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
Probs gonna have to wait for it to come out on steam..
I can play it on the steam deck through proton, but if it's supposed to run natively, I would rather do that.

If you have console enabled, enter the folder with game and run:

Code:
chmod u+x lib/py2-linux-x86_64/MilfsPlaza && bash MilfsPlaza.sh
pretty sure I did this yesterday and every other combo of chmod and ./ but I'll try again.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
pretty sure I did this yesterday and every other combo of chmod and ./ but I'll try again.
The problem with Linux RenPy games is that not you only need execution bit set for .sh file in the game's folder, but also for the game binary file. In most cases game are shipped in proper tar containers with correctly set bits, but some developers ship games in zip files made in Windows with all attributes stripped. The .sh file in game folder is just a simple few lines of shell code that detects the platform and runs the appropriate binary. The game binary itself for RenPy games is located in lib/%platform%/%gameTitle%. For this game and SteamDeck it will be "lib/py2-linux-x86_64/MilfsPlaza" binary. You must set this file to be executable, and moreover - you can launch the game directly by running this binary instead of executing .sh wrapper script.

Most of RenPy games have Linux builds included that go way better, faster and stable on LinuxDesktop/SteamDeck than running Windows builds via Proton. Actually between 200+ titles in my library I'm using Proton only for a 5-6 Unity games. Everything else has Linux builds or can be ported to native Linux.

Last edited:

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
The problem with Linux RenPy games is that not you only need execution bit set for .sh file in the game's folder, but also for the game binary file. In most cases game are shipped in proper tar containers with correctly set bits, but some developers ship games in zip files made in Windows with all attributes stripped. The .sh file in game folder is just a simple few lines of shell code that detects the platform and runs the appropriate binary. The game binary itself for RenPy games is located in lib/%platform%/%gameTitle%. For this game and SteamDeck it will be "lib/py2-linux-x86_64/MilfsPlaza" binary. You must set this file to be executable, and moreover - you can launch the game directly by running this binary instead of executing .sh wrapper script.

Most of RenPy games have Linux builds included that go way better, faster and stable on LinuxDesktop/SteamDeck than running Windows builds via Proton. Actually between 200+ titles in my library I'm using Proton only for a 5-6 Unity games. Everything else has Linux builds or can be ported to native Linux.
this game doesn't appear to have a binary for linux though, and im struggling to run the script. I ended up just adding it through proton, which is probably the way to go anyway because the game doesn't have controller support.

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
Made an incest patch
version: [v1.0е]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Does the patch not work? I am playing non-English version on Android. Thought that maybe not in the folder "game" throws and duplicated these two files in all sections - does not work.
However, if you switch to English, it works. (at least the first scene shows that it works).

Last edited:

MapoTofu69

Sep 18, 2023
What should i do at the park cleaning? Mary wants to skip cleaning but nothing really happens with her if i did and it keeps sending warnings about skipping cleaning. Should i keep cleaning and how many times?

Also how to avoid NTR route?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
how do I run this in linux(steamdeck)? I can't execute the sh file, just gives me permission denied no matter what I try.
hmmm have you tried to put the whole game into a different path? it does work, sometimes.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Quick question, is this a romance game or can we play more corruption like without lovey-dovey stuff?
There are no corruption mechanisms as such, except complimenting and offering gifts, but there is some dirty talk and a pretty lurid relationship with the mom pretty early in the game. The mom is the prime LI in this game anyway, fitting the title of the game.

The sister remains very "lovey dovey" even as you can start fucking her. There are two other young non-blood related characters that are more the tomboy/hard-to-get type, so not much corruption there, and a sex-driven psychiatrist. But apart from the mom, you don't notice and can't force these characters to become more lurid or slutty than they are to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkdepths

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
hmmm have you tried to put the whole game into a different path? it does work, sometimes.
no, I gave up. I'm just running it through proton. It's fine anyways since the game doesn't have controller support so I have to set it up through steam.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes