Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
OP updated. Added link to incest patch.
Your game is great and I liked it, so I want to know whether the updates are monthly, every two months, or three, because I know that this art is tired because the game is full of mastery and creativity.

Also, the story I hope is not a duplicate because there are a lot of incest games full of repetition.

If you can add some comedic events it will be great. :cool:

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Hi bro! I am glad that you have implemented this idea of yours.
You did a good job. But I think you could update the title of the game.
Right now, it doesn't quite represent game content. You can scare away part of the audience! The game includes not only milfs, but also two pretty young girls. (The girl in the window and the night girl)
Am I getting it right that this will be a hotel like "Mystic Manor", "Halfway House", or "Harem Hotel"? They have milf characters, but they are not included in the title. Variety is cool!
Think of other more neutral titles... "House arrest" or something similar.
I would like more people to see your game. Good luck.

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Your game is great and I liked it, so I want to know whether the updates are monthly, every two months, or three, because I know that this art is tired because the game is full of mastery and creativity.

Also, the story I hope is not a duplicate because there are a lot of incest games full of repetition.

If you can add some comedic events it will be great. :cool:
Updates are planned 1-2 times a month.

I made the typical milf the first character because it's a classic. I love housewives. :)

But I will try to make the plot interesting, with unexpected twists, so that the connection with the character is as close as possible. And not trivial.
PS: Обязательно будут смешные сцены. Я автор смешных комиксов:)

Last edited:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Updates are planned 1-2 times a month.

I made the typical milf the first character because it's a classic. I love housewives. :)

But I will try to make the plot interesting, with unexpected twists, so that the connection with the character is as close as possible. And not trivial.
PS: There will definitely be funny scenes. I'm the author of funny comics :)
Great, this is what I wanted, try to publish your game everywhere on the sites as well as on YouTube. Whenever your story is great, you try not to make having sex easy because this will be very boring.

If you continue, I guarantee you that you will get many supporters, so you must continue, and I know that this is very tiring, but passion outweighs everything and do what you love so that you do not get bored of your work.

Also, I remind you, you should publish your work. This is the most important thing. Try to reach out to youtubers who play sex games and others. :cool:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The art looks really good, I'll wait out a couple of releases since it's sandbox and the tags suggest slow progression.

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
Not saying this to be a dick like some but a good rule of thumb is to look at the tags, if the "vaginal sex" tag is there that gives you an answer without having to ask. So, no. But a decent amount of nudity for a .1 release!
You absolutely aren't. Problem is, specially in newer games the tags aren't always precise (it works both ways, a game contained "vaginal" tag and nothing in the content). So i always ask the kind gentlemen that have already finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jstain

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
put the incest TAG on it, most of us search by tag when we want to get into a game.
i almost missed this one.

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes