lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
Yet? It's the first release my man, basically a demo. And it already has some peeping in the shower, tittyrubbing in the sofa and nightcreeping: you can grind your dick between her tits and asscheeks, cum on her and eat her out. I thought the dev. showed us quite a lot already, all things considered.
how to I proceed to these? all I can do is watch her shower

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
how to I proceed to these? all I can do is watch her shower
Find her in the kitchen and talk to her. Start doing chores (I think there are 3) until she is no longer pissed at you. Buy wine and when you can watch TV with her find the DvD under the TV. Make sure you got the lockpick and when she goes to bed you can enter her room. First time she will catch you as the door creaks so you need to get the sunflower oil from the kitchen and try again.

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
Find her in the kitchen and talk to her. Start doing chores (I think there are 3) until she is no longer pissed at you. Buy wine and when you can watch TV with her find the DvD under the TV. Make sure you got the lockpick and when she goes to bed you can enter her room. First time she will catch you as the door creaks so you need to get the sunflower oil from the kitchen and try again.
thanks mate

Reactions: Ayal

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
How do I get the lockpick?
Search the house. 3 places - bathroom, front room, bedroom. It automatically becomes a lockpick when u have all 3. You must click on it in your backpack then click on the door to use it.

Malfecient

Aug 16, 2019
The art is really great, story is good, animations are nice . I'll just leave my opinion that I wish animations have a bit more frames to make it smoother other than everything is good looking forward for more content. Do u have a patreon? Or where should I follow for the progress? Anyways game is 8/10

Junta077

Aug 11, 2017
Search the house. 3 places - bathroom, front room, bedroom. It automatically becomes a lockpick when u have all 3. You must click on it in your backpack then click on the door to use it.
Thank you, I thought my game had bugged out cause I couldn't find it.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes