Steppino

Jun 16, 2019
This new version might be bugged because i'm facing the DVD-wine situation too, unless there's some very specific situation i'm missing talking to Mary both in the kitchen or while she's watching TV doesn't bring up any dialogue about watching a movie

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I'm only here because I thought the title of the game was "MILF's Pizza".

Now I'm hungry, and aroused :(

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
This new version might be bugged because i'm facing the DVD-wine situation too, unless there's some very specific situation i'm missing talking to Mary both in the kitchen or while she's watching TV doesn't bring up any dialogue about watching a movie
Same

Reactions: Darklord_1965
Apr 16, 2020
"The first build was a demonstration of my abilities. And you highly appreciated them, for which you guys thank you very much. But since I did the relationship between the characters superficially, wanting to show you as much as possible (and still you weren't enough!), Then in build 0.2 I spent all my strength trying to identify the reason for the flaring up passion. Therefore, BEFORE the episode with the erotic movie viewing, I added a few key scenes. I assure you you will like them. Although, of course, don't expect sex here D:"

It will never have sex? or just not in this build?
nice art though :)

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I was getting the same situation, day after day. On a hunch, I removed the incest patch and it immediately progressed to watching the movie with her. Might be a bug in the patch.

Masqu

Nov 3, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'tmps' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3095, in interact_core
  File "F:\RENPY_FOR_ANDROID\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1112, in input_post_per_interact
  File "F:\RENPY_FOR_ANDROID\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1248, in update_text
  File "F:\RENPY_FOR_ANDROID\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1246, in set_content
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'tmps' referenced before assignment
Cant enter The menu when i are in The game

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
I was getting the same situation, day after day. On a hunch, I removed the incest patch and it immediately progressed to watching the movie with her. Might be a bug in the patch.
Not for me, tried removing the patch.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice Milf Nice Teen Girl ;) Graphics are realy nice (y)
Things that i dont like = Shop has only 1 wine for sale ? (its empty shop)
Mc should not be in trouble (y) Pc shop its only 1 item ?
Need allot of Content for this game so Dev Keep going and it with be GREATER GAME (y) dont forget PREGNANCY :giggle:(y)

Reactions: RedSignal
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes