Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Whoever is the owner of the thread should add Incest tag. It's literal only purpose is family loving, it also has an Incest patch, should be added ASAP.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
can't load save from previous version...is that expected or is there a problem? will restart from beginning if i have to but would rather not.

GG201

Dec 5, 2020
can't load save from previous version...is that expected or is there a problem? will restart from beginning if i have to but would rather not.
You have to start from the beginning since i think he changed the code and added new features to the game and also revamped the game a little so old saves dont work anymore

Reactions: diego68usa

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
You have to start from the beginning since i think he changed the code and added new features to the game and also revamped the game a little so old saves dont work anymore
thanks for the response. will do, new start it is. v/r Diego

GG201

Dec 5, 2020
when talking to mother says to brush my teeth and goto bed so uh why whehn i goto bathroom no options to brush teeth
and why when i click to goto bed says ive got unfinished business?
You have to click on the sink in the bathroom and it automatically does it

GG201

Dec 5, 2020
Stuck in the wine/DVD . Have both but cannot make her watch it with me
You have to go in the inventory up to the left open the inventory double click the dvd after that click on the dvd player in the living room

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
You have to go in the inventory up to the left open the inventory double click the dvd after that click on the dvd player in the living room

I know that. He says "But why watch it alone?" and nothing else happens.

GG201

Dec 5, 2020
I know that. He says "But why watch it alone?" and nothing else happens.
Did You talk with the mom and got the the mc asking her if she wants to drink wine and see a movie? If so try skipping a day and see if it works

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes