jardinier

May 12, 2020
Now i know, the watering can is given you from your mom after you replace the flowerpot you broke in the hall.
I found the plant in the park while doing the mini-game but I don't know where to find the pot or who to ask for one.
Edit : I got it from Mumbler near the shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: mirenzo

Salocin36

Nov 11, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/events/ep2/kitchen_mother_money_igor_ep2.rpy", line 74, in <module>
KeyError: u'Bedroom'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "core/events/ep2/kitchen_mother_money_igor_ep2.rpyc", line 74, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/core/events/ep2/kitchen_mother_money_igor_ep2.rpy", line 74, in <module>
File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: u'Bedroom'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
MilfsPlaza 0.4.6(PD)
Sat Jun 25 21:33:18 2022

bucketlitar

Aug 31, 2018
There is no gallery yet, so here are a couple of save files to play the game's sex scene.
this guy made this a while back. is there anyone who can make something similar for the new version of the game ? i ask cause in the new version these save files dont work so everyone had to start from the beginning. also texic please make a gallery for the game and make a code that unlock the gallery. kinda like a cheat code or something.

z0olander

Jun 26, 2022
For those who are stuck on the Movie ticket bouquet quest the flowers they are referring to aren't the ones you find from the minigame they are the small red roses you find around the park behind igor and the park bench after clicking all of them they will form a bouquet then in the morning give them to the store clerk
THANK YOU SIR!!!! Roses are not fUc1kng same as flowers... we need a better translation!!

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
i am stuck when mom & sis come back from the movie and he suppose to get cloths out of her room, she come out of her room. is it a bug or something causing it?

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I played the game until where the update ends and I will actually tell you during the game I never had any errors the only thing that confused me is the translation of there I do not present any errors in the game

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Anyone got full save ? Im stuck at that itch mission where you need to buy tickets. And i havent unlocked the scene with Mia in her Bedroom. or is that not out yet ?

WORLD EATER

Oct 16, 2017
i am stuck when mom & sis come back from the movie and he suppose to get cloths out of her room, she come out of her room. is it a bug or something causing it?
I forgot to grab this earlier because you cant for some reason (?) and got stuck. Go into the kitchen and grab the sun oil then use it on the door and she'll stop coming out. The game is good but there are a lot of weird little QOL decisions that make playing it annoying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: eovqaz

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I don't know if this helps but it is due to the following: hardware conflicts, old drivers, bad memory, insufficient amount of RAM, insufficient amount of hard disk or full, lack of virtual memory, outdated drivers, some malware or spyware.
This is the only Ren'Py game who don't start for me... That's is weird...

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes