Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
This is the only Ren'Py game who don't start for me... That's is weird...
It would sound exaggerated but check the second image and apparently the problem is with your ram memory, why does it not have a dedicated graphics card and the integrated one takes memory from the RAM since your ram memory is being used as integrated video memory, although this would be rare in renpy games since I have a ryzen 3 but I increased the memory from 8gb to 32 and the virtual memory from 2gb to 6gb and no game gave me another problem I don't know if it sounds exaggerated but sometimes it is due to the operating system since many games it has problems in a window 7 or 8 you would have to update to 10 that's why I say it sounds exaggerated

Reactions: 4Finger

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/events/ep2/kitchen_mother_money_igor_ep2.rpy", line 74, in <module>
KeyError: u'Bedroom'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "core/events/ep2/kitchen_mother_money_igor_ep2.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/core/events/ep2/kitchen_mother_money_igor_ep2.rpy", line 74, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: u'Bedroom'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
MilfsPlaza 0.4.6(PD){color=#F00}NOT OFFICIAL INCEST VERSION{/color}
Wed Jun 29 19:35:53 2022
error at quest in the morning pls fix it

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
if it is about how to recover the point of sale in the corner store talk to them first then go to your house in the room you will see a baseball bat click on it and the next day talk to them again since you will only find them in the morning or afternoon

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
This game is absolutely amazing, surely on the top 15 list. It is a must try if you love MILF's.:p:p:p
The art style and plot is fabulous...!!

Reactions: slashslayer
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes