Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
stop trying to be funny kid ...i reposted the question cuz there was a new page and i wanted a quick answer
Kind of the point of the sarcastic reply (not joke) and I'm well before the impatient "bump" generation - have a blast kiddo.

Reactions: Skunktail

bucketlitar

Aug 31, 2018
if you want to give us the full gallery then you will need to upload the folder related to the game inside roaming and the folder you unziped, i tried every save file people posted and nothing works

Reactions: BarneyAKQ

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Persistent file fully unlocked gallery.
Extract to "C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent\". Replace the original file.
That is not a Persistent file, it is MilfsPlaza2022, gallery locked when placing it in folder with saves as instructed.

EDIT: Misread path, still not working

Last edited:

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
That is not a Persistent file, it is MilfsPlaza2022, gallery locked when placing it in folder with saves as instructed.

EDIT: Misread path, still not working
Make sure the game file is unaltered with any patch because the dev do some workaround with the code. What I know that there's 3 "persistent" file/folder created by the game don't get confused. Just paste it inside the path I mentioned. Few other people have no issues with my file.

Last edited:

SadChill

Nov 24, 2020
I tried to fix the I patch to install it you must decrypt the game files for this we use the file UnRen-1.0.5.bat found in the UnRen-1.0.5.zip extract them in the MilfsPlaza/game/ folder. run the UnRen-1.0.5.bat appear some options press 8 and hit enter when the process finishes the game data will decrypted. unzip the files tl.rar and copy them to the MilfsPlaza/game/ folder.

I clarify that the patch I did not design it I only edit it to correct some errors.

Last edited:

killbill049

Jul 8, 2022
I have a bugged mary in the kitchen in the afternoon, she is sitting in the air, when she should be on the sofa in the hall
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Captura de pantalla (27).png

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes