DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
ZipTieFun, Don't wait on me. it might take me a while to get used to all these new tools. LOL
Looks like I failed. I wish I had the version that the patch did work on. it would be a good learning exercise. my guess is that he changed the way he was doing translations. I bet there is an ez way to do a mass Global Text change. I need to look into that.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Looks like I failed. I wish I had the version that the patch did work on. it would be a good learning exercise. my guess is that he changed the way he was doing translations. I bet there is an ez way to do a mass Global Text change. I need to look into that.
Have look at this post https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-plaza-v0-5-0-5-beta-c-texic.66273/post-8977653

It currently does not work because the name of the mom changed from Marina to Mary that why the patch fixer does not work. I am busy at the moment but either myself or Dave_man can easily get this working again. Give it a go yourself the more the merrier.

Reactions: slashslayer

kanashiro

Dec 8, 2018
I'm at the "turns out the best thing you can do is so spend the last night with her and red wine etc. Anyone know how to trigger it? I have the wine but not the dvd and I can't find it in the hallway.

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
New version from patreon!

Can anyone update op?

PC:

#l9iTlqTuK8cUWHV9-Uh7Rw

MAC:

#JsrE2BYGXjiDIQjWnfGTKA

Android:

#V8eVlLi8HQbQ8g0R1FxyhA

aRtor.s

Jan 23, 2022
The Android version has many bugs. I'm playing game and it kicks me out and close game . The bathroom part has a bug and the game closes. Save files sometimes don't work.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
MILF's Plaza 0.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
wow.. a new update already.. nice =)

so I'm guessing there are new bugs that need to be fixed for this version? and also an updated inc patch to match this new version.
I'll wait for the Heroes to arrive =)
thanks in advance

Reactions: slashslayer
3.20 star(s) 56 Votes