Saniyax

Sep 24, 2020
A lot of issue's with this update I will wait for another. Most of it is probably cause I'm playing on mobile haha. But a lot of errors old saves don't work, pressing on the door next to yours breaks it. cause it to be unable to do anything but restart and such. Hopefully fixes will be easy enough to fix and in due time.

Sugibs12

Oct 21, 2021
anybody please tell me where can i find the gloves fo the guns?
hello brother i have same problem like you, but i finally got the answer so u need to talk with mary when she do some chores in the afternoon at living room (the room there is a tv and sova in it) then she will give you the gloves

Reactions: LGremlin

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Many bugs anywhere
- Must play game to determine.
Is game very bad
- Unsure. Must play game to evaluate.
my save file not work
- Must play game in order to save.
load is game not work
- Must play game and save in order to load.
bug anywhere
- Again, unsure. Must first play game.
this game is not ready for release
- Game already released. Try playing first.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Reactions: DrPepper808

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I need help, I already gave him the 150 dollars for the transfer but this keeps coming up and I can't move forward

1663516159435.png

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
it's listed that, there is a gallery unlock code and a incest patch, I used the patch and I had too delete it because of a error code comes up, where do you get the gallery unlock code from???

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
Yeah, can't get anywhere, game cuts off before you can make any progress in story mode, and I found (what is supposed to be) the gallery unlocked code/saves, and it doesn't work either o_O o_O o_O As much as I like this game, I will be waiting for another update

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes