WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
How buggy is 0.5B? I dont want to waste my time starting from the beginning on something that's going to glitch.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i download the v0.5b and the incest patch, but the patch do not work... can someone tell me if i am doing something wrong or if there is a working patch?
Thank you

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Does the I patch work? I installed correctly, keeps saying husbands friend
Hasn't been updated yet :(
Patch needs update, till then you need to endure husband's friend
Hmmmm I wounder what this does?
1664291226014.png

DW tho, I thought it was broken too :KEK:

edit: actually, you need the file from this comment. That is just the changelog... :BootyTime:

Okay, the fix worked perfectly, here it is:

And for the method I used, I converted the old patch into a json, and made a quick script that looped through all the translation files in tl/eng and then replaced the normal text with the patch text.

Can't upload the individual files since .py and .json files aren't allowed, so Ijust zipped them for the people who are interested.

You may need to unzip and decompile the game first. If you need to, here's a link to a tool that does so:
unrenpy-ultrahack

option 8 will do both for you, then just drag the tl folder into the game folder.

Just for clarification: patch_fixed.0.5b.zip is the file you want if you want to add the patch.
The other file has the code I used to fix it.
edit: doesn't seem to completely fix the newer stuff tho... O well.

Last edited:

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Oh, no! Curse of husband's friend is back! It seems inc patch changed name only in first conversation.
Edit: Okay, I am getting confused with relationships (third screenshot).
Edit2: I played little more and I must say that dialogue is mess in that inc patch, sometimes it works, sometimes it pulls "maid", "best friend" etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riplay2

BigDonney

Dec 24, 2019
Okay, the fix worked perfectly, here it is:

And for the method I used, I converted the old patch into a json, and made a quick script that looped through all the translation files in tl/eng and then replaced the normal text with the patch text.

Can't upload the individual files since .py and .json files aren't allowed, so Ijust zipped them for the people who are interested.

You may need to unzip and decompile the game first. If you need to, here's a link to a tool that does so:
unrenpy-ultrahack

option 8 will do both for you, then just drag the tl folder into the game folder.

Just for clarification: patch_fixed.0.5b.zip is the file you want if you want to add the patch.
The other file has the code I used to fix it.

A few issues with the patch. Also, the MC is still calling her Mary instead of Mom.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
My patch has finally reworked and been updated in the main theme!

Enjoy!

View attachment 2069915
Thank you good sir, and bless you. It may not be perfect but at least you can see some family references in the game. How in the heck do I recover my outlet on the corner of the store? Thank you, thank you, thank you. (Gomer Pyle) I lift my dress and flash you my frilly pink panties in appreciation. Somebody said to go get the bat in your room and go face the two guys at the store. One, I can't pick up the bat, and two, when I was at the store there wasn't anybody there.

Last edited:

bucketlitar

Aug 31, 2018
can someone who has the entire gallery unlocked upload every file related to the game here ?
this will allow us to enjoy the game if we dont want to start from the beginning again

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes