BigDonney

Dec 24, 2019
What did you do?
I tried the other patch first. It seems like it didn't change anything. Then, I used the two patches together. I didn't notice any problems until I got to the scenes that I screenshot. When I noticed this, I tried your patch by itself. But it didn't seem to fix the problem.

<Code/>

Feb 27, 2020
I tried the other patch first. It seems like it didn't change anything. Then, I used the two patches together. I didn't notice any problems until I got to the scenes that I screenshot. When I noticed this, I tried your patch by itself. But it didn't seem to fix the problem.
I am guessing the game is in a .rpa file, so the first thing you need to do is extract it.
You can do that with unrenpy-ultrahack by selecting option 1 when running it.

If the files that are extracted are .rpyc files then you also need to decompile them.
That is option 2.

Then drag and drop into the game folder.

That should be all you need for it to work.

BigDonney

Dec 24, 2019
I am guessing the game is in a .rpa file, so the first thing you need to do is extract it.
You can do that with unrenpy-ultrahack by selecting option 1 when running it.

If the files that are extracted are .rpyc files then you also need to decompile them.
That is option 2.

Then drag and drop into the game folder.

That should be all you need for it to work.
I unzipped patch_fixed.0.5b.zip into the game folder. Should I have not done it that way?

Also, is there a YouTube video of a similar process? I'm not sure how to follow your instructions.

May 2, 2021
Hey guys im guessing incest patch isnt working cause i keep getting this error below, i guess we cant see any shower scenes?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/alpha} in u'{/alpha}Stroke your cock{/alpha}'.:
Exception: u'/alpha' closes a text tag that isn't open.

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Wat would have happened if the MC had failed to give the tablet to his aunt(Mary) before her date with the cop, would also love to see the scene also

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I have tried all of the scripts and current versions of the Patch but none of them are changing the MC relationship with Mary. It is currently 'My Brother's Girlfriend' in the kitchen or My Girlfriend when she's in the shower.

Is there a patch that fixes these both issues? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Alex D Rider

bucketlitar

Aug 31, 2018
i think that in order to unlock the gallery not by playing the game someone has to upload all game files associated with the game. can someone do this ?

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
MILF's Plaza [v0.6b] [Texic]
Content
The build is almost ready, but the translator said to wait a week!
- The beginning of the story for Christy.
- New character Susan (a neighbor opposite).
- Story for Kat.
- New locations.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
MILFsPlaza-0.6b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: qwoppe
3.20 star(s) 56 Votes