JuiceBox89

Feb 15, 2021
Yo Texic, great game, and especially the art is amazing, I love it! but unfortunately many bugs.. now I'm gonna tell you a little secret, games behind walls likely dont have succes. Al these bugs would be fixed alot faster without it

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Okay, the fix worked perfectly, here it is:

And for the method I used, I converted the old patch into a json, and made a quick script that looped through all the translation files in tl/eng and then replaced the normal text with the patch text.

Can't upload the individual files since .py and .json files aren't allowed, so Ijust zipped them for the people who are interested.

You may need to unzip and decompile the game first. If you need to, here's a link to a tool that does so:
unrenpy-ultrahack

option 8 will do both for you, then just drag the tl folder into the game folder.

Just for clarification: patch_fixed.0.5b.zip is the file you want if you want to add the patch.
The other file has the code I used to fix it.
Hi sorry to ask this, but can you tell me if this work also with the new update 0.6b?
Or i need to wait for an update? Just to understand XD last time i wait you update. So now i am asking myself if i need to wait again or not.

Thank you

Reactions: ohcmonrest

C_A

Apr 20, 2021
Stuck with Kat...
Had the talk, bought the sunglasses, the next task is:
Follow Kat at the entrance in the evening.

at the evening Kat is sitting on the bed, the lobby or outside does not trigger any event, did I miss something ?

Oh well. reloaded a new game the even triggered, seem you must not miss the first evening right after you bought the glasses

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Stuck with Kat...
Had the talk, bought the sunglasses, the next task is:
Follow Kat at the entrance in the evening.

at the evening Kat is sitting on the bed, the lobby or outside does not trigger any event, did I miss something ?

Oh well. reloaded a new game the even triggered, seem you must not miss the first evening right after you bought the glasses
the same thing .... "I bought glasses .. in the evening I followed her" and that's it.???:confused: :unsure: :cautious:

C_A

Apr 20, 2021
the same thing .... "I bought glasses .. in the evening I followed her" and that's it.???:confused: :unsure: :cautious:
when you get outside the scene will trigger, you will follow her then find her at the restaurant and after that you can have fun in the morning with her, that's all now,

trying to start the event for christy now... not having any luck with that one

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes