Jun 2, 2020
Mary is in the bathroom in the morning like she is in the kitchen. I also can't retrigger the scene where you buy wine and watch a movie with her then go to the bedroom while she sleep. It says that she needs to drink wine so I can touch her.

JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
I'm stuck in the quest "if i don't want trouble with the police officer, i should clean the park every day". what do I do?

usurpatore

Jan 2, 2019
Why i can't leave the house?
I started a new game today and i am already stuck...
i am doing chores for days (vacuum and laundry). I am at level 3 with relationship with Mary, but she is still angry with me.
i am stuck with Christie too... the hint tell me to ask help to Igor for Christie's lock, but if I open the message on my phone I can't contact him. and I also can't leave the house by clicking the principal door to search him around the world...
Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Why i can't leave the house?
I started a new game today and i am already stuck...
i am doing chores for days (vacuum and laundry). I am at level 3 with relationship with Mary, but she is still angry with me.
i am stuck with Christie too... the hint tell me to ask help to Igor for Christie's lock, but if I open the message on my phone I can't contact him. and I also can't leave the house by clicking the principal door to search him around the world...
Am I missing something?
Did you wash dishes?

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
I have the same " older Save games dosn´t work " problem.
But in the title Screen it was written Old Save games Work??

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Is there a guide for this game? Can't progress Mary from her being mad or speak to Igor about the lock.

<Code/>

Feb 27, 2020
Hi sorry to ask this, but can you tell me if this work also with the new update 0.6b?
Or i need to wait for an update? Just to understand XD last time i wait you update. So now i am asking myself if i need to wait again or not.

Thank you
Pretty sure that it's already translated. Go to Settings -> Language

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes