Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Hi Texic,

Wanted to know if u have any future plans for cheating or ntr route in game just asking. Like will MC friend be able to fuck the landlady or will it be only MC with multiple females.

But the way love the game so far
According to the canon, I am not supposed to have an NTR. But $20 is $20. :LOL:
Separately, if one of my patron subscribers orders an NTR scene, I can optionally do it.

He Game

Sep 15, 2022
What exactly are your problems with lags?
Texic I didn't have problem the lags is didn't let me play the game and mc can't move if lags is start then my devices well automatically restart
I'm tried for Android and PC but I don't know why I faced to the same problem
Can you fix this?
Sorry for my language English is not my first language

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Texic I didn't have problem the lags is didn't let me play the game and mc can't move if lags is start then my devices well automatically restart
I'm tried for Android and PC but I don't know why I faced to the same problem
Can you fix this?
Sorry for my language English is not my first language
Hm....
Sorry, we have no idea what it could be. No one has ever dealt with such a problem before. Maybe it's the drivers? Reinstall them. Update directX and all that.:confused:

Reactions: amsousa and He Game

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Hey, just found this game. Looking wonderful, but there's just one thing I don't quite get:
I tried to set the language to EN, but still got a lot of words in RU. Is it supposed to be like that? I'm not sure if it is something important :HideThePain:

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Finished it now. Awesome! Really looking for more

Had a bit of problem to use the shower with Mary, kept getting "{aplha}Stroke cock [...]" error
I ended up going to the talk_with_milf file to remove the tag
Other than that the only bug was the translation, but I don't think I missed anything important

Anyone knows what is the planning ahead?
Sister, Kat, the psychologist....

knallbong

Dec 30, 2021
After talking with claire about the psychologists, MAry disappers from the game i cant interact with her at all. Any ideas?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes