ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
The gameplay is great but it has some serious memory management or leak issues. After about fifteen minutes of playing my pc just straight up runs out of usable memory, and that includes swap. I have to shut down the game if I notice it's having loading issues, or have to completely forcibly reboot my pc if I truly run out.

Reactions: LewdWind

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
Man, I have no clue where this disc is to watch the damn film. Anyone able to help, because there's nothing in the hallway.

LewdWind

Mar 26, 2022
The gameplay is great but it has some serious memory management or leak issues. After about fifteen minutes of playing my pc just straight up runs out of usable memory, and that includes swap. I have to shut down the game if I notice it's having loading issues, or have to completely forcibly reboot my pc if I truly run out.
Similar issue here. I an playing on joiplay and my games keeps crashing after it starts to lag

BDI

May 23, 2017
How in the hell do you progress in this game? I am stuck on finding a helper or a handyman against bullies.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
The game is a buggy mess, the quest can just break at random parts where you cannot physically progress, and the I-patch still has parts where he is your mom, your friend, and then somehow your girlfriend???

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What kind of hypnotism this game has?

I'm not into mind control or any of this supernatural stuff, I didn't see any tag about that so I was surprised when one of the missions is about hypnotism, so before I continue I would like to know more about it.

anonim638

May 17, 2020
I'm stuck here. I did it but nothing happend. Igor still ask me about money and I can't talk with Mary about it. I finish Christie route and there is no Mary in the kitchen morning. She's only watching TV evening but I can only give her gift or compliment.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes