ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Go to her bedroom and get her phone. The walkthrough doesn't mention that part
I did that but then couldn't find Mom anywhere until it was night and she was asleep in her room. It wouldn't let MC in there but it won't let MC do anything else until he gives the phone to Mom

Thotking

Sep 20, 2019
It should be at the top of the Gallery page.
doesnt appear to be showing up for me. i uninstalled the game and tried putting in the patch again but i dont see the option. could i get a a screenshot of what you're looking at?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
The incest patch doesn't work properly or it is not really made well. Sometimes lines are jsut not "incestized" if you know what i mean.

BDI

May 23, 2017
doesnt appear to be showing up for me. i uninstalled the game and tried putting in the patch again but i dont see the option. could i get a a screenshot of what you're looking at?
Here it is, top of the page, says lock screens or if you click it to say unlock screens, should find it on the start up page. This is assuming that you have the mod installed though. 2022-12-27.png

Last edited:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Some games here on F95, like this one, latest update doesn't launch on Linux machines where previous version did. Very annoying

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes