Essaessa

Oct 11, 2021
Hello i need help with brushing teeth when i click on anything in bathroom screen it take me out of bathroom how can i sovle it

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I have a problem. Igor got the safe open, and then it said to meet him in the park again. But NO ONE is around. No mom, sister, Igor anyone. I think it has a bug that made it so that I was going to get Igor to help unlock the safe. Any ideas?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I downloaded the latest update. I haven't played played this one for a couple of months so I jumped right in.

A couple of things that I noticed:

1) The first time through, when MC was supposed to go clothes shopping the next morning, the game reset to the movie night with Mary- when MC finds out about the hidden stash. (This didn't happen on my second play-through.)
2) At times (afternoon in hall; in living room), a ghost Mary or Kristy would appear that I couldn't interact with.
3) The phone message in restaurant from Night Stalker was in Cyrillic- nothing else was, though.

After the first sex with Mary, there is a caption about reaching the end of the episode, but which episode? Problem is that neither the files or the OP refer to "episode/-s", so it's a miles/km situation (two sources using different units for the same thing).

Reactions: HakashiKatake

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
Just finished i think. The quest log just says end of episode and i cant find anything else to do. Only found H content with the milf and the assassin. 1 sex scene each with building scenes along the way. Animated and statics with good art. Couple bugs with dialogue being some kind of moon rune and characters not loading at certain points. But nothing game breaking. I say enjoyable. Gonna be watching for more. Nice work dev!

Reactions: Texic

Ahaiya11

Feb 10, 2022
View attachment 1633287

Overview:
Milf's Plaza is a non-linear story about a young adventurer from a big city. The main character, full of ambition and thirsty for thrills, is ready to break bad, just to find his place under the sun.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-05
Release Date: 2022-04-05
Developer: Texic
Censored: No
Version: 0.4b3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.2): - -

Patches: *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 895438 View attachment 895439 View attachment 895440 View attachment 895441 View attachment 895442
Is there no udate for android?

Reactions: xXx21

Leo06

Mar 25, 2018
Is there any way to access the script in this game? Would like to be given the chance rewrite the dialogue somewhat. The english in this game is honestly quite broken.

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
i cant continue where you get to get rid of the thugs at the market i cant use the gun and cant pick up the baseball bat and the quest just wont change

Mugetsu

Nov 20, 2017
image_2022-04-10_203231642.png
what should i do i collect the flower and try to give to them *ithser and Mumbler * but it doesn t work :/

Reactions: cougs
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes