shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I remember trying this games years ago and I don't remember it being updated for ages, is there any sex with the mom yet and is there no scene gallery I cba to start all the way from the beginning again. The design is very tedious...

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
I started a new game and when the shop get robbed, I can't click on the pot to use it on the shop (according to the walkthrough). So i can't go back and I can't help the shop keeper, does anybody knows a way to fix this ?

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I'm surprised that this game came up again, I gave up on it and deleted it a year ago, is there anything new? The renders and animations were good. Is there any new content? Is it worth another try?

Gianthogarth

Mar 17, 2017
I've been following this game since initial release and have played every version to date.

It is pure sandbox with minimal hints on next steps contained within the prior dialogue.

I know this isn't for everyone however I still recommend it. If you want a quick fap, definitely look elsewhere.

However, there are many amazing scenes and beautiful renders to be found. I recommend this game to the patient player.

Reactions: Henry73au
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes