jigaboo

May 27, 2018
Is this update even worth getting? Thought this game died, havent seen an update in several months and the last one was incredibly underwhelming

Gianthogarth

Mar 17, 2017
If I were the creator of this game, I would give up the project right away. And I don't say that in order to downplay his work, on the contrary, I think it's good, but he just evolves his project very little. This update for example, is absolutely nothing interesting, and probably the next will be the same thing. If you are going to release an updata a year, and have absolutely no content, you better stop.
Question, do you pledge? At all? Have you ever??Considering the amount he makes on pledges I would say he is justified on the delivery of updates. If you are unhappy with the release content, please stop following the game and complaining on this thread. You are cluttering it with unnecessary posts.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Question, do you pledge? At all? Have you ever??Considering the amount he makes on pledges I would say he is justified on the delivery of updates. If you are unhappy with the release content, please stop following the game and complaining on this thread. You are cluttering it with unnecessary posts.
last update is buggy as crap maybe could spend little more time and prof his work and people wouldn't complain

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
i found the waitress in photo shoot and the girl I saved from kidnapping.
what should i do next?
i can't find any clue.
you have to go get her clothes from villa , there is a puzzle to complete to get them very badly contrived slow to respond
once you get her stuff just return them to her and ask for help with waitress, update ends about 5 min after that , dont know If I will keep following this, not very well done

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Considering the amount he makes on pledges I would say he is justified on the delivery of updates.
Actually, if he doesn't put updates out he won't gain any more patreons. If the update is as poor as the last one, and if he continues down that same path, he also, won't be getting any new patreons.
If you are unhappy with the release content, please stop following the game and complaining on this thread.
This is bad advice in general. I'd like for him to give constructive criticism, but I don't presume to know what's going on in his life and how much time he has.
You are cluttering it with unnecessary posts.
I mean, your post replying to a post you consider to be unnecessary wasn't much better. That said, I disagree with it being an unnecessary post.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
you have to go get her clothes from villa , there is a puzzle to complete to get them very badly contrived slow to respond
once you get her stuff just return them to her and ask for help with waitress, update ends about 5 min after that , dont know If I will keep following this, not very well done
Where do you click at the villa, cause I'm missing the switch? The MC either says Naa or the room is closed.

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Restarted the game. Having problem with finding Emma and daughter after Aunt at pool asks MC to find Yoga partner. Go to villa and nobody is there. Does the MC have to talk to aunt in specific order to get to Emma and daughter?

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes