kratagon

Oct 1, 2017
Yes there is no need for walkthrough. Read carefully enough. 1. After the events with the aunt on the beach, we return to the hotel. A scene automatically appears between the policeman and the nurse. Someone robbed a medical center. We help the nurse to clean up the clinic. Next, she will ask you about events with an aunt on the beach. To increase her arousal is better to tell the truth. After that, she will suck you dick.
2. Next, we look for a police woman near a booth with a dog. She will refuse your help.
3. You go into the courtyard of the hotel and speak with the maid of the hotel Ingrid. She will direct you to the owner of the hotel Belle. She is in room 9 (on the ground floor, left wing).
4. Go into room 9 and the event begins with Bella. This time you will be able to fuck her (or she will fuck you :)). It's all.
my game bugged then! because I already fixed the office and nothing!
I've walked in all the scenarios available!

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Stupid game cant be played without a walkthrough haven't played for 2 or 3 updates walkthrough hasn't been updated.

• Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
It'd be nice if we get a warning before it ends, so we can save our game. Don't seem to be able to rollback like on Ren'Py games.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Hi I was wondering if we could save in the sex scene, or if you are going to make a gallery for the scenes I like to visit old scenes.

Reactions: Punto

Tulandra

Sep 27, 2019
after talking to tina to ask where Emma is she says vill, but when i go to villa sh is not there..where is she?

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
after talking to tina to ask where Emma is she says vill, but when i go to villa sh is not there..where is she?
I had trouble with this too, maybe you made the same mistake I did.

They're no talking about the villa across from the hotel, they mean the villa down the road after the dog house. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Aladin
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes