4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Don`t forget about your daughter, Chloe, who really needs you in her age of 18.
You can`t control her directly but your conversations will affect her life directly and indirectly.
This could be very interesting.. i hope the Dev doesn't fuck this up. Imagine you come home to your daughter being gangbanged by a bunch of young studs without birth control to get pregnant because what you said in past conversations made her do it... and you join in :) Or she hooks up with an really old but rich dude who is her "daddy" now and treats her like a pet-slave .. and you join in :p Or...

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
This is a great start. Really liked it except the stupid Boss blackmail. I hope it could be a nice lesbian romance instead of the usual corruption/blackmail of a woman in need. There is too much of that crap already. Nice start and good luck.

rocker1440

Nov 17, 2017
ok i just read the description and saw the picture so i assume that it was since i havent played it yet :D
I know this is like out of no where, but can you tell me games similar to this dreams of desire,man of the house? really liked these milf type of games but all the latest games are still like v0.1 and almost no content. You guys have some nice games of this category since you've been around for few time. Help appreciated.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The visuals for the most part are good, but the writing is beyond horrendous. Another thing I didn't like is that the dates with the girl and the guy play pretty much the exact same way. First date at the local clothing store, the guy is a true lady killer :p

PearGames

Jan 10, 2018
This is a great start. Really liked it except the stupid Boss blackmail. I hope it could be a nice lesbian romance instead of the usual corruption/blackmail of a woman in need. There is too much of that crap already. Nice start and good luck.
You can completely skip the content with Frank if you want.

Reactions: Zero919

rocker1440

Nov 17, 2017
well i guess for me its corruption the twist the gift although abandoned nergal games which are urban demons and urban life glassix summertime saga my new life Max's life dating my daughter icstor games and iccreation games there are more games if you are interested just let me know
I'm like super interested man, I played icstor games but only milf's villa and control, how is incest story from him? twist was like ok game, the game somehow turned me off due to the grind similar to big brother, max's life was great. "Summer time saga" will try that, "corruption" need to try, is urban demons,urban life good to go? dating my daughter was more like a turn off for some reason so didn't play that. Now GIMME ALL THOSE GAMES. I'M ALL YOURS <3

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
You can completely skip the content with Frank if you want.
Yeah i noticed, but thought it would at some point come back and bite me in the ass. Good to know it won't thank you. Decided to pledge on patreon and good luck.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Really liked it. The half-passive influence on the daughter and choices that matter in terms of what content you want to see is pretty well done. Would like to see more options (people) though... a Dude that is even older than the Mom for example so you can really build your own experience and i hope that the DEV let's us mix&match. Like telling daughter to not befriend anyone at school so she comes visiting at work and introduce her to your blackmailing boss (and corrupt her) or introduce her to Alex for a Triangle... or get involved with your Daughter and her Boyfriend etc. . Really looking forward to what the dev is going for next.. and of course HOPEFULLY IMPREGNATION/PREGNANCY! ;)

215303j

I really like it so far as well.
I'm looking for a threesome with D and Paige, maybe to offer a bit of SexEd...
Or maybe even a lesbian foursome...

But I do really wish there was a way to avoid the blackmail with the boss.

As:
There is too much of that crap already.
And it does seem there is a black superiority thing going on as well. Not sure if I like that in this case. We'll see how it develops.

Reactions: Vezzeli

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
This has potential

I'd like to see the eventual opportunity for the mother to be a bi/lesbian dom. Domming Phoebe obviously, maybe convincing Chloe to bring friends over in some way so that the mother can dom them, or convincing Chloe to seduce college friends and bring them home for her mother.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Funny thing, people have been liking my ppst about 16 year old mothers. I actually agree with the post I challenged.

That is, I suspect the age choice was solely based to spur interest in the sex. Unlikely there is any reason contextually in game for the age. Sad that developers fail to realize that 40+ can be sexy. Rachel Welch, Sophia Lauren, Jennifer Aniston.... all 40+ all very different, all look wonderful. Much like the huge boob thing; a sexy woman is the combination of the parts, both mental and physical. Hope developers see this and give us diversity.

Stager

Nov 25, 2016
Funny thing, people have been liking my ppst about 16 year old mothers. I actually agree with the post I challenged.

That is, I suspect the age choice was solely based to spur interest in the sex. Unlikely there is any reason contextually in game for the age. Sad that developers fail to realize that 40+ can be sexy. Rachel Welch, Sophia Lauren, Jennifer Aniston.... all 40+ all very different, all look wonderful. Much like the huge boob thing; a sexy woman is the combination of the parts, both mental and physical. Hope developers see this and give us diversity.
Alice will not be the only female character 30+. Maybe we will make a vote in the future and the players will choose the appearance for the new woman.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Wow. It hit a weak spot in my brain. Don't fail us small bunch of lezzie pervs, russkies ;-). And +1 for thirsty m0m slooooowly devouring lonely daughter

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like it. The renders are good, there are nice choices (whom to try to seduce/ start a relationship with. how you react etc..).
I'm not normally one for female MCs, unless like here I can go the lesbian route, besides Phoebe is so much more interesting compared to the male waiter.

Reactions: supermanz95
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes