4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
16 year old mothers are not exactly unheard of, I have known a few in my life starting with my sister in law. Not sure about the "LOL"
yup one of my relatif was pregnant at 13 yo with a guy 32 yo now that's realy realy shocker

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Gave this a test drive and I really like it! I like how your choices affect who you deal with or how you deal with certain individuals. I basically went lesbo mom with lesbo daughter with geeky girl on my play through. What I worry about is how you are going to be able to juggle the different story lines. Some peeps are going to want certain story lines advanced instead of others, and we all know how understanding people are when they have to wait their turn when it comes to their favourite story line. That last line was sarcasm....just in case you couldn't tell.

As I've said, I really like your premise but I don't envy you with the blizzard of snowflakes that are going to hound you because you didn't work on the part of the game that they wanted. You have bigger gonads than me, sirs.

Good luck!

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Do you get blackmailed with being fired no matter what you choose or did i make a wrong choice?

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
You will get blackmailed no matter what I think. Hope we get to take out the boss somehow later on. Getting him fired or something like that.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I must have missed it, but what is the update schedule for this game? I like where it is going
I find checking the Patreon link in the OP of these threads can often answer this question. Check the Patreon, it appears around the 3rd of Februaury a 2.5 version will be released with a full 0.3 version released on the 14th. Valentine's day anyone? I'm pretty sure that these will be Patreon only versions at first. Another thing they have on Pear Games' Patreon is a status board showing how far along they are in the update! Check it out!

[EDIT] Hey...checking out a few more things on the Patreon, why isn't our calendar preview animated @Aprilsun ? :eek:

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks really hot. I wonder, if she will be among the milf's potential lovers or the daughter's or maybe both?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes