4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Aug 3, 2017
I noticed from the release plan that there are branches on all paths after week 3, have their been any details on that? (Also who is Mia and am I seeing a mother/daughter route?) I guess I'm a patron so I could just ask the devs

Reactions: Ataios

Stager

Nov 25, 2016
I noticed from the release plan that there are branches on all paths after week 3, have their been any details on that? (Also who is Mia and am I seeing a mother/daughter route?) I guess I'm a patron so I could just ask the devs
Because of the new rules, we can not make incest in games. Most likely, some of the content from the branch (mother / daughter) will be transferred to the Thomas branch. A new character will also be added. The name and appearance have not yet been chosen.
Mia is a relative of Alice and Chloe.

Reactions: Kendra and UncleVT

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Why not go the way Dreams of Desire choose to? While there is no incest version on patreon, you can unlock the original content via the patch. For the sake of story telling, you can make stepdaughter in patreon version, and revert it back in patch that will restore original backstory.

Stager

Nov 25, 2016
Why not go the way Dreams of Desire choose to? While there is no incest version on patreon, you can unlock the original content via the patch. For the sake of story telling, you can make stepdaughter in patreon version, and revert it back in patch that will restore original backstory.
Because if I send a complaint about this game. And I will indicate where he distributes a separate version(which contains incest). He will still be banned.

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Because if I send a complaint about this game. And I will indicate where he distributes a separate version(which contains incest). He will still be banned.
Well, so far lewdlab are still operating on patreon, so lets just see how it goes. And maybe later some alternatives to patreon will appear.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Mostly yes (speaking of 2.51). Really hot scenes with Phoebe and also Darcy and Paige. I didn't play any of the straight relationships, so I can't say much about that. I had hoped to avoid the gross scenes with Frank though and hope there will be a way to get rid of this jerk (or better yet replace him with a woman). Frank is the new Eric.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Oops ... Spoiler.

Eric? Who is it?
Spoiler? I don't know anything, just wishful thinking.
Eric is a character from Big Brother everyone hates. Not that Big Brother is anywhere near the quality of Milf's Tale, but you just have to hate both characters.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
About Frank:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was quite a boner killer and so unnecessary. Personally I'd prefer a 100% lesbian route. If the developers don't want to break the ongoing story, they may just give her the option to record his attempted blackmail with a smartphone and clall the police (but please don't show what happens in jail after that! ;))

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I just hate that blackmail crap pops up in every story about a woman trying to make a living. It's so overused and is a sign of poor writing tbh. I had high hopes for this game, but am losing faith in it. Such a shame.

Stager

Nov 25, 2016
I just hate that blackmail crap pops up in every story about a woman trying to make a living. It's so overused and is a sign of poor writing tbh. I had high hopes for this game, but am losing faith in it. Such a shame.
Someone likes blackmail, some do not. This branch is optional for passing.
In addition, you will get a better ending game, if you avoid blackmail and betrayal.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes