4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
It would be ok, if it were optional. Maybe an optional storyline where she discovers, she likes being submissive to her boss and starts a relationship with him. I certainly wouldn't even think of playing that route, but if some people like that stuff, let them have it.

I hope for a 100% lesbian route in future versions.

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
how does four digits in a version model even work?
does this person know how versions work?

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Now, on to things, is it just me, or was this version buggy as hell. at least a quarter of the interactions had a grey screen because something was missing.

215303j

Because of the new rules, we can not make incest in games. Most likely, some of the content from the branch (mother / daughter) will be transferred to the Thomas branch.
I'm sorry to hear that...

Maybe someone "completely separated" from the developer could produce a patch?

With that, I mean that the developer could create the content, but someone else (a "pirate") could create the patch to unlock it. The developer could even leak the content to the pirate...

I was actually really looking forward to a mother-daughter option.

Esteban31

Oct 10, 2017
Now, on to things, is it just me, or was this version buggy as hell. at least a quarter of the interactions had a grey screen because something was missing.
same here, maybe we need to start from scratch and not to use save files from previous update

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
fuck it actually I would like the game (apart from this stupid chess story with the boss i bet the boss fuck her soon and more) maber now there are only endless error screens at all nevents and between endless error screens
And what's more, finish this ridiculous shit with the boss kick him out and the girls take over the business and the bastard goes into jail there he can fuck with the guys if he absolutely needs sex the past with the boss does not play into it so a shit does not break that it will be so ridiculous fail as au-pair innocence

oh here is one of the dozent error screens
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Week3-1.rpy", line 2142, in script
    if ChoiceD15_Paige == 2:
  File "game/Week3-1.rpy", line 2142, in <module>
    if ChoiceD15_Paige == 2:
NameError: name 'ChoiceD15_Paige' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Week3-1.rpy", line 2142, in script
    if ChoiceD15_Paige == 2:
  File "E:\Mega\MilfsTale-0251-pc\MilfsTale-0.2.51-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Mega\MilfsTale-0251-pc\MilfsTale-0.2.51-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Mega\MilfsTale-0251-pc\MilfsTale-0.2.51-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Week3-1.rpy", line 2142, in <module>
    if ChoiceD15_Paige == 2:
NameError: name 'ChoiceD15_Paige' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Milf's Tale 0.2.51 0.2.51

Aug 3, 2017
You need to use new saves for new versions of the game or you'll get lots of bugs. There is a skip option that jumps you to the new content though.

I like how some options that appear to be "bad" actually lead to different content but are still overall "good" (mild spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was too, but if they make an alternate route for the daughter maybe that'll be a milf too

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that...

Maybe someone "completely separated" from the developer could produce a patch?

With that, I mean that the developer could create the content, but someone else (a "pirate") could create the patch to unlock it. The developer could even leak the content to the pirate...

Or just add later as optional addon, via other sites, if ofc such thing will not bring any problems, after all as i wrote earlier, some developers alredy did such thing, and so far there was no problems. So lets see how it will work out for them, and mby later the creators of this great game will do what they wanted originally.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
how does four digits in a version model even work?
does this person know how versions work?
Do you? 0 means it's not the final version yet. 2 means it's the second publication and 52 means the 52nd build.
Or as there are many different ways to implement versioning** then 0.2.51 could also be seen as:
  • Major: 0, Minor: 2, patch 51 (if using something like SemVer 2)
  • Major: 0, Minor: 2, Sub-Minor: 5, patch: 1 (if using a variation of SemVer 2)
  • something else entirety.
** Versioning systems only have to make sense to the developer(s) using it, although it helps if the end-user also understands it, and if used within a filename then it also helps if the sorting of multiple released files makes logical sense.

As an example my current version of Chrome is 64.0.3282.167 so I guess version numbers made up of four sets of numbers can also be used.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Old saves does not work.
ywah oks saves does wnot work i must all nwe updates play the same game again and again and again from beginning fpr 2 min new content and that sucks in i have no need to do this 100time again the same

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I was put off on the boss thing happening when basically telling him to stuff it but I was even more put off due to a lot of the rules that are hitting the game about the mom/daughter stuff

Stager

Nov 25, 2016
ywah oks saves does wnot work i must all nwe updates play the same game again and again and again from beginning fpr 2 min new content and that sucks in i have no need to do this 100time again the same
You can start the game from the 15th day. In the future, you can start from the 22nd day. Make the necessary choices and do not play again and again and again.

2 min new content
Your reading speed is amazing.

Reactions: UncleVT
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes