Assteral

Aug 2, 2020
I got a black screen after the scene where the sister uses a dildo, and the transition back 2D trying to cover up the drilled hole is bugged, any help on this?

Likin9x

Jul 7, 2023
To get out of the place on the first day? You have to finish the maid's, mom's, and older sister's quests first. Only quest left should be the saleswoman. Get the key to the tool shed and in the lower left box, there's a rope. Use the rope on the fence to the right of the gate house. Then he'll make a comment about how he won't be able to return unless he finds a heavy object. Go to the barrell and click on it. It'll disappear into your inventory. Go into combine items and combine the rope with the barrel. Then walk back to the gate and stand almost on top of it and click on the word "fence". Viola! You may now leave the premises!
In case you don't know where is the tool shed key:

angella

Jan 29, 2018
is this game continuous types?? (like even after finishing the game you can play or it after finishing the game it will automatically stop)

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hmm, last version I have is 0.6.9 - can't remember when I last played it.
I don't see a list of when updates were done

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OMG, this game is atrocious.
Couldn't use the save file from where I had previously got to for some reason so started from the top, BUT the 'walkthrough' is not this game as far as I can see.
Cannot open the front door until you've talked to Kevin and then you are supposed to get the ladder, did that and I see Kevin on the roof, but even after going up the ladder I cannot see how to get to the roof (if that's what I'm supposed to do even as none of that is in the 'walkthrough'). I found I can just from window to window but cannot jump to the next level or pull up the stupid ladder or even go back down it even though it shows me the 'cog' icon.

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
I love this game but I think there could have been a lot more scenes. (especially with the mother)
For example the MC could have had sharing or voyeurism scenes including his mother with his father or his grandfather given what he already knows happened.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes