3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
This main character looks like a downgrade from the last one. So these beautiful ladies are going to be fawning over a dwarf with an average penis? What?

• Angry
Reactions: FideoKojima

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Gotta admit, the name of the game is so cool, I have to play it now.
Holy hell the machine English is difficult to follow.

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Those preview images look pretty good (girls naked except for waist-high pantyhose is one on biggest turn-ons). Now, how many of them are actually in the game, and how many are just "projected future content"?

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
How da F are you gonna QUESS what kind of alcohol the dentist prefers? You cannot contact her, or visit her before evening!
There is only one your able to buy for 20, when u click on the others it tells you there not available in this update

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
has potential, machine translation is indeed an issue, a bit slow in transitions/interaction with elements too but that's no biggie
we'll see what the future brings

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I thought that his other game had better promise but he quickly shelfed it for this project.
Can't say I'm all the impressed, he swapped a sandbox game for another one, better graphics but less appealing to me. Are all the milfs just gonna fall at this guys feet? What's the story here?

Reactions: allura404

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I just finished this game. It's not even close to Dreams Come True. The models are hot as always, I guess that's the only good thing I can say about the game. Music, gameplay, x-ray system are of poor quality, venues look sloppy. A milf like Patricia is a dentist, not our mom. Dreams Come True was very similar to Milfy City in every way. Therefore, it was a promising game with potential. It's really pointless to start such a project when there is such a potential and ready-made project to continue. The dev could have achieved success with that game, but I don't think so with this game. That's why I think it will be abandoned in the 3rd version at the latest. I recommend those who like this game not to be too hopeful for the future.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Is it just me or devs slowly going away from ''incest'' tag? Usually these kind of game have that but know most the games in the ''latest updates'' page doesn't have it. Like you are looking at thumbnail ''This is for sure incest'' but then when you look at it, it's nowhere to be seen.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Is it just me or devs slowly going away from ''incest'' tag? Usually these kind of game have that but know most the games in the ''latest updates'' page doesn't have it. Like you are looking at thumbnail ''This is for sure incest'' but then when you look at it, it's nowhere to be seen.
Maybe incest got lost in translation and nobody can be bothered to rewrite the relationships and make it work since it's all machine translated gibberish anyways.
Anyways, this looks like just another one of these games that pop up once and then fizzle out pretty quick and is never to be seen again.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Milfshake v0.1.1

Changelog:
1.The translation of the game into English is updated. Now the game does not contain machine translation!
2.Fixed some small errors and bugs.

PC - -
MAC - -

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Found a glitch. When doing the puzzle, you cant click on anything once you finish it. You have to click the map, go outside, then go back in your room. Then you can click again.

I like the way you did the X-ray. I have an idea. How about using the X-ray to uncover hidden images and can only be found when the X-ray hovers over it? :)

Game needs an incest mod too.

Reactions: Pippone and Dreamax

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
It's interesting, but the dialogue and trash grammar makes my eyes bleed, get someone to proofread it... Tragic failure of something so simple...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote