bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
I lost my bet. Today is the 5th day...If the version comes out on the 4th of April, ask yourself the good questions guys. Too strange 90% of the latest updates get always released exactly 10 days after the update log is published. Coincidence or real bug-testing ? I'm skeptical tbh.
the patreon post said this sunday night (31) or monday morning (April 1)

LesserEvil

Jan 20, 2018
How do I run this in Wine on mac? I made an app off of the version 15 but can't run it, nothing happens. I reckon it needs a sudo command or something in terminal but does anyone have experience with this and tested it out?

Sep 12, 2017
How do I run this in Wine on mac? I made an app off of the version 15 but can't run it, nothing happens. I reckon it needs a sudo command or something in terminal but does anyone have experience with this and tested it out?
greetings I use wine but in linux ubuntu
on mac I'm not sure if it's used in the same way:
1- Search the game's .exe file
2- right click on the .exe
3- look for open with (here should appear wine)
4- select (click) wine

sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
I don't know if I'm being too paranoïaco_O, but I've got the feeling that the Top Tiers (20$ or higher) already got the game through some sort of private system and that the $10 patreons get the game 10 days later through an official release + message on patreon.

I mean, it's only natural that there should be a difference between pledgers. Otherwise, why bothering pledging $10 bucks more than the others, if you get the update on the same dates at them...? Again, if I'm not being too paranoïac, that would explain the 10 days delay between the update log publishment and the official update release date on patreon. :unsure:
you are so right my friend

LesserEvil

Jan 20, 2018
greetings I use wine but in linux ubuntu
on mac I'm not sure if it's used in the same way:
1- Search the game's .exe file
2- right click on the .exe
3- look for open with (here should appear wine)
4- select (click) wine
Hey, yeah I've figured that much xD the icon appears fine like if it was running but nothing happens, it's not just a slow load or anything I've tried multiple times to download it again and leave it for a while to see if it would play but nothing happens.

Sep 12, 2017
Hey, yeah I've figured that much xD the icon appears fine like if it was running but nothing happens, it's not just a slow load or anything I've tried multiple times to download it again and leave it for a while to see if it would play but nothing happens.
umm ya see try to open wine solo wine not the game first from your application menu this is for wine to load its components and request you to install 2 components necessary to run bn wine

I recommend watching videos on YouTube if you find them about the installation and configuration of wine

and if it works, visit the official wine website

search the winehq wiki for the correct installation and steps to wine
in mac (this works correctly if you delete the version you have in mac completely up to the .wine folder)
the point next to the folder wine (.) in ubuntu means a hidden file or hidden folder.
in mac you should find out how to see hidden files and the location of the wine folder.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes