VOi.D

Sep 5, 2018
I want to play the game story since the begining so where can I find the ver. 1.40 and older ones?

hou78

Jan 3, 2019

As promised , 0.16 is being delivered faster than previous update!
Just to let you guys know that the update is finished and that we are debugging it.
It won't be long now until we post the update along with the changes/additions etc
So far we have added quite alot of new things and scenes which we can't mention as that will spoil parts of V.0.16
Please give us just a little more time until we get everything sorted probably ^_^
Thank you again for your endless love and support guys ^_^ , it means the world to us!
Hey John can u tell us Approx when update gonna be out?

Reactions: cgehunter

figordos

Jul 23, 2017
"Removed old Material from 014 and under. If you wish to play those you need to play version 014 "

Sooo..... i kinda don't get it this, is content removed or old features?

DTFU

Apr 6, 2017
"Removed old Material from 014 and under. If you wish to play those you need to play version 014 "

Sooo..... i kinda don't get it this, is content removed or old features?
No its just to make the build smaller so just think of Version 14 and lower as part 1. Then version 15 and up as part 2.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I lost my bet. Today is the 5th day...If the version comes out on the 4th of April, ask yourself the good questions guys. Too strange 90% of the latest updates get always released exactly 10 days after the update log is published. Coincidence or real bug-testing ? I'm skeptical tbh.

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
I lost my bet. Today is the 5th day...If the version comes out on the 4th of April, ask yourself the good questions guys. Too strange 90% of the latest updates get always released exactly 10 days after the update log is published. Coincidence or real bug-testing ? I'm skeptical tbh.
The update log is from the 23rd. 10 days from that is the 2nd, not the 4th.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks for the math lesson :) Nevertheless, the point remains the same. Check the last releases date schema by yourself. ;)

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I do not know which character will be the focus of the update 16, but if it's linda, I hope it's not as bad as udpate 15 was ... if it's to be the same way, it's better to put another character, gloria, laticia or maybe a new character

Reactions: Knight8 and Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't know if I'm being too paranoïaco_O, but I've got the feeling that the Top Tiers (20$ or higher) already got the game through some sort of private system and that the $10 patreons get the game 10 days later through an official release + message on patreon.

I mean, it's only natural that there should be a difference between pledgers. Otherwise, why bothering pledging $10 bucks more than the others, if you get the update on the same dates at them...? Again, if I'm not being too paranoïac, that would explain the 10 days delay between the update log publishment and the official update release date on patreon. :unsure:

Sep 12, 2017
wow no doubt this game is too addictive (an update is published, we play it and we want the next one almost immediately)
My friends have patience I think the game will be published tomorrow or Sunday
get ready to pluck the goose :v with the new update

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
I don't know if I'm being too paranoïaco_O, but I've got the feeling that the Top Tiers (20$ or higher) already got the game through some sort of private system and that the $10 patreons get the game 10 days later through an official release + message on patreon.

I mean, it's only natural that there should be a difference between pledgers. Otherwise, why bothering pledging $10 bucks more than the others, if you get the update on the same dates at them...? Again, if I'm not being too paranoïac, that would explain the 10 days delay between the update log publishment and the official update release date on patreon. :unsure:
0.16 is released

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes