Aezraell

Sep 6, 2018

As promised , 0.16 is being delivered faster than previous update!
Just to let you guys know that the update is finished and that we are debugging it.
It won't be long now until we post the update along with the changes/additions etc
So far we have added quite alot of new things and scenes which we can't mention as that will spoil parts of V.0.16
Please give us just a little more time until we get everything sorted probably ^_^
Thank you again for your endless love and support guys ^_^ , it means the world to us!

CAN'T WAIT!

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić
Sep 12, 2017

As promised , 0.16 is being delivered faster than previous update!
Just to let you guys know that the update is finished and that we are debugging it.
It won't be long now until we post the update along with the changes/additions etc
So far we have added quite alot of new things and scenes which we can't mention as that will spoil parts of V.0.16
Please give us just a little more time until we get everything sorted probably ^_^
Thank you again for your endless love and support guys ^_^ , it means the world to us!
thank you john12121 for the information.
my goose is already recharged and ready for the new update (0.16) :v

Gambit171

May 9, 2017
Summertime saga or Bones tales: the manor both similar

Yes version 15 is a seperate at least for now brand new game for all intents, you need 14 to have the earlier game link on front page

Did you put it in the actual save files for the game? theyre seperate from the gamefile

I did put it in the actual save file that's in the C:\Users... path

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hope the bug test phase doesn't take too much time... Still, I don't know If I should be excited or calm down my horses, because even if the next update's hint is " bathroom accident ", I'm not sure if Linda is concerned by it or another milf. I mean, there's a few unanswered questions considering the last posts and I don't want to be dissapointed by dreaming too much :p

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
Hope the bug test phase doesn't take too much time... Still, I don't know If I should be excited or calm down my horses, because even if the next update's hint is " bathroom accident ", I'm not sure if Linda is concerned by it or another milf. I mean, there's a few unanswered questions considering the last posts and I don't want to be dissapointed by dreaming too much :p
Well the hint is "Mrs Linda-bathroom scene" so she will be the focus of the next update though i can't see how the MC would fuck her without some sleeping pills so i don't have much hope with that

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
That Milftoon's friends will include us in this update. I'm dying to know what's coming in this version 0.16

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
That Milftoon's friends will include us in this update. I'm dying to know what's coming in this version 0.16
Its a surprise. 1st time we have not revealed who/what won on the polls. We are in the debugging process now but it wont take us long (unless something weird happens).
Thank you for your love, feedback and support. It means the world to us.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Its a surprise. 1st time we have not revealed who/what won on the polls. We are in the debugging process now but it wont take us long (unless something weird happens).
Thank you for your love, feedback and support. It means the world to us.
Indeed. The " unknown " destabilizes a lot of people, me included. By doing so, you kinda calmed down the hype for this time. The question is " will you adopt this approach only once or with all upcoming updates ? ". Why am I asking this ? It's in your advantage to not lose track of the " showcase " you get on F95. In Netlinking, the more attention your thread gets, the more SEO points you win = earned media.

May be I'm wrong, may be I'm right, but I think that some of your pledgers are also F95 members. That being said, can we have an approximate release date, if possible, naturally ? :) :p Good Luck

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes