Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Like all of us... I took some minutes to analyse the ratio " update log date : update release dates. In the last 3-4 months, each update got released 10 days after the update log is published = 1:10. The rare exceptions are V0.12 which got released 4 days after update log got released. You can check by yourselves if you don't believe me guys ;)

Now...if we take into account the fact that the game became far lighter since the last update, we should normally get a release in less than 5 days...May be I'm right, may be I'm wrong...

Reactions: OGRey

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
This new animation style in these last updates really seems half assed compared to the content they were shelling out at the beginning imo

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
Who do you guys think be the MILF of this update?everybody though it was Linda but MILFTOON said that it was a surprise

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Who do you guys think be the MILF of this update?everybody though it was Linda but MILFTOON said that it was a surprise
I'm still asking this myself too...If it's not Linda, it will be a big letdown for fans like myself/yourself, LoL. So, I'm trying not to think about it too much. We'll see if it's a good surprise for some fans or a big surprise for us. Lmao.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019

As promised , 0.16 is being delivered faster than previous update!
Just to let you guys know that the update is finished and that we are debugging it.
It won't be long now until we post the update along with the changes/additions etc
So far we have added quite alot of new things and scenes which we can't mention as that will spoil parts of V.0.16
Please give us just a little more time until we get everything sorted probably ^_^
Thank you again for your endless love and support guys ^_^ , it means the world to us!
Hoping for linda

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes