Sep 12, 2017
What is this with 0.17??? Goddamnit have 24 likes! And dont stop comming.
Greetings friend 0.17 is the latest version of this game that will be published soon.;)

the image publish it so that they laugh a little while they wait for the publication of the new version (0.17)
of the game.:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

and thanks to the guys for their likes, I thank them and I'm glad they liked it.:)(y)

Mar 22, 2018
Greetings friend 0.17 is the latest version of this game that will be published soon.;)

the image publish it so that they laugh a little while they wait for the publication of the new version (0.17)
of the game.:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

and thanks to the guys for their likes, I thank them and I'm glad they liked it.:)(y)
I Just cant understand why patreon is blocking my pledge
No spoilers tsc... Alright

vishnunandan

Jun 14, 2018
whenever i try to use the phone to call police from laticia's house........i end up at home......is it bug or anything else?
what to do?

D

Deleted member 386829

whenever i try to use the phone to call police from laticia's house........i end up at home......is it bug or anything else?
what to do?
save right before clicking the phone and close out the game completely. then load the save and click the phone. that's how i got it to work.

also milftoon asked for people to criticize, and have been making improvements because of it. sure, some people begging and whining is annoying, but i'm sure milftoon can sort these out from legitimate criticisms. please pledge if you haven't already, that way the game will get better and better

Sep 12, 2017
House Milf as voted by Patrons and Milftoon Members
greetings friend milftoon drama wanted to ask in the scene of Mrs glory with Mrs linda (house milf) in the party of jason (0.16) because I do not sound the typical music of the scenes? :unsure:
Was it a mistake in the scene? :unsure:
Or they just decided to leave the scene like that without the typical background music? :unsure:

Sep 12, 2017
this game is basc made by the fans they decide what happens so im just praying the people at patreon make some good choices so far the game seems great im happy to see more house milf (mom) updates :D i heard they voted for that
If it's true, I love his story, his art and, above all, his humor.

for example:

-I say: not everything goes well as you plan on joey, you know what I mean.;)
-joey says: * gulp * * shit * I do not know what you're talking about ...:oops::censored:
-I say: hehehe we both know what we mean joey.:cool::sneaky:

I love this kind of humor in that game :v :p:ROFLMAO:

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Even we do not know the exact date ^_^. We are trying our best to do it as fast and with as less bugs as possible.
Currently it is nearly finished but we hit a "tiny" bug but we are almost ready to break through
common its already a month.............................I love version .1 to .5 last two version are just bad as i think their members left the team or so bcoz story and scene has no resonance also animation quality has taken a downtoll.Maybe the artist is bad .these are just my opinions i m sorry if its hurt but it is true.

Reactions: dragnill1256

8nrique

Aug 24, 2018
common its already a month.............................I love version .1 to .5 last two version are just bad as i think their members left the team or so bcoz story and scene has no resonance also animation quality has taken a downtoll.Maybe the artist is bad .these are just my opinions i m sorry if its hurt but it is true.
not really true ! just keep on supportin <3 all u can do :)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes