SaintSCREAM

Apr 19, 2019
In 0.13 I have a bug when im going to fix the pipes. When I press the plumber the shop guys starts a dialogue and gives my another pipe or tape if i have enough money. Moreover i can pass this because of this bug. Can someone share a save after the pipes puzzle? Thank you.
hey do you know where to find the sharp object??

meiiku

Nov 2, 2018
I've read basically all of the comics so far, loving some (like The Milftoons and Arranged Marriage for example), and not loving others. After playing this game, I quite like it, however (without resorting to the walkthrough), much of the time is spent trying to figure out what time to go where and speak to who. With the walkthrough, its quite good however, with the animations being a bit underwhelming at times.

Overall, thumbs up (mostly)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017

Could you tell me that this
It is a poll about what we will do next. Patreons get to vote which girl and how will have a scene
We have always done that

I've read basically all of the comics so far, loving some (like The Milftoons and Arranged Marriage for example), and not loving others. After playing this game, I quite like it, however (without resorting to the walkthrough), much of the time is spent trying to figure out what time to go where and speak to who. With the walkthrough, its quite good however, with the animations being a bit underwhelming at times.

Overall, thumbs up (mostly)
Thank you. We started from 0.08 to reduce the grind , added a built-in cheat and from 0.14 we stopped adding puzzles and mini game whilst increasing the dialogs. All of this from listening to our supporters.
The first part can be tricky indeed but afterwards it gets much easier going
Feel freel to drop your review on the review section here as well

Thank you for your love and support guys , it keeps us going

Sep 12, 2017
It is a poll about what we will do next. Patreons get to vote which girl and how will have a scene
We have always done that

Thank you. We started from 0.08 to reduce the grind , added a built-in cheat and from 0.14 we stopped adding puzzles and mini game whilst increasing the dialogs. All of this from listening to our supporters.
The first part can be tricky indeed but afterwards it gets much easier going
Feel freel to drop your review on the review section here as well

Thank you for your love and support guys , it keeps us going
milftoon drama about the polls I can recommend you to make the game more varied (especially with the scenes of the milfs) try to make the polls not always have more glory and mrs linda but also other milfs.

example:
mrs jackson - scene .....
mrs kunt - scene ....
gina - scene ...

I think that this way would be much better so that all the milfs have scenes and do not always see the same milfs repeated.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
milftoon drama about the polls I can recommend you to make the game more varied (especially with the scenes of the milfs) try to make the polls not always have more glory and mrs linda but also other milfs.

example:
mrs jackson - scene .....
mrs kunt - scene ....
gina - scene ...

I think that this way would be much better so that all the milfs have scenes and do not always see the same milfs repeated.
We don't select the girls. Patreons and Milftoon.com members select the girls
Tier 4 patreons suggest the scenes and then we put then in a poll

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes