jamesbubble

Jun 15, 2017
ayo homies can yall tell me if saves are transferable with every update? or if you gotta start from scratch every time

NewCummers

Oct 29, 2017
Whats in .16 part 2?
i think v0.14 is part 1, which in the beginning of the game, starts from (0.1 to 0.14), while v0.16 is part 2, starts from (0.15 to 0.16),where you don't need to use the save file from the previous version to play it.

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
alguien me puede ayudar Estoy en el cheque 14 pero en la galería con glorias después del evento con linda dentro de la galería se queda y cierra agradesco si me ayudan

D

Deleted member 386829

i love this game and have followed it from the beginning, but I can't help but feel that some problems are there.

the updates have gotten less and less regular, and though you say stuff like it is coming in a week, it often goes over the deadline. i thought that the game would take less time to bug fix now that its this new version, but it seems to take just as long. also the scenes are good, but it feels like we are being strung along with house milf. there should be a sleeping sex scene or something

anyways just my criticisms. still love the game

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
I love this game aswell, but it's quite difficult to play w/o walkthrough. even with it takes some time to get to the scenes you want - but well, it rewards us nicely. also the dialogues are fun, absolutely great game.

Kazuma71

Jul 6, 2017
The gallery is not really what i was waiting for. I thought we could review each images and animations previously unlocked. Are you going to modify it in future versions? and in the form of a grid to have quick access and not use the up and down arrows.
ps: sorry for my english i use a translator.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes