Renso

Jan 3, 2018
I'm currently playing version 0.14, and after the "hug" I'm currently stuck, I'm buying corn for the garden but I really don't know what should I do after that (sorry for my english, is not my native language)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

blisun

Dec 22, 2018
I'm currently playing version 0.14, and after the "hug" I'm currently stuck, I'm buying corn for the garden but I really don't know what should I do after that (sorry for my english, is not my native language)
at version 0.085, when the dial quiz line appear after i answer the question mrs jackson alway said i'm guessing the answer, thought my study already 28, is anyone now how to answer it?

Renso

Jan 3, 2018
at version 0.085, when the dial quiz line appear after i answer the question mrs jackson alway said i'm guessing the answer, thought my study already 28, is anyone now how to answer it?
You should better start with version 0.14, which is part1 of the game, and after finish it donwload version 0.16 which is part 2. Both of them don't have many bugs, and I did not found any problem with the dial quiz in version 0.14!

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
All I see is a gallery, but it doesn't show every animated scene, only still pictures of old scenes.
For the animated scenes you need to actually play the game using a save before each scene. We allow for unlimited saves so you save right before each scene.
Hint:
The gallery and the animated scenes have differences as well (clothes etc)

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
Somehow i cant see the images do i miss some kind of codec? It does work for other games.
Well it happens if u unpack the wrong file,that means the pictures,videos,or gifs,animations are not inside of that file, u just need to find the right resource file, try searching for .rpa or .pak files,they are little bit bigger then the regular files so if u see how much memory does they take u can guess it right.

Reactions: theasdsad

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
How are you supposed to give Kelly money? Wait until 5 o clock each day, have the money, but everytime I click on her it just goes "I'm gonna look at her real quick before I give her the money".

Pipe buzzle is bugged for me, solved it according to pictures that have been posted on here and the game still claims it's wrong. The fuck?

Reactions: Rikiruhana

Lightweight

Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys I have a question... Sorry I might have only 20 IQ because I cannot seem to solve the kitchen plumbing puzzle... LOL. I see the walkthrough guide but I still cannot bring my brain to process that puzzle. If anyone could help me with that, that would be great thanks!
Here's the solution to the puzzle. Just remember to empty the square with the exclamation mark first, then cycle through all the pipes until it's empty again. If you don't the game won't let you continue.

2019-04-05_05-26-51.png

Boerharmssen

Dec 15, 2018
Well it happens if u unpack the wrong file,that means the pictures,videos,or gifs,animations are not inside of that file, u just need to find the right resource file, try searching for .rpa or .pak files,they are little bit bigger then the regular files so if u see how much memory does they take u can guess it right.
I get the images but when i open them there comes an error. It is only for this game. Other games the program works.

D

Deleted member 57030

@Milftoon-Drama Thanks for your work!! Please would you consider a Renpy port or remake later?or just an Android port? good continuations ! :)

3.40 star(s) 149 Votes