zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
1. Go in Living Room - Talk with Linda
2. Go in Pool area - Talk with Gloria
3. Drop Tent on Empty Space in Pool (between slide and bouncy castle). Joey will say that he needs tools
4. Go in Living Room - Get tools from floor on left and scissor from right side
5. Go in Pool Area - Drop Tent on Empty space again. This time he will put the Changing Room
6. Go in Living Room - Talk with Linda
7. Go in Pool Area - Talk with Gloria at the tanning bed. She will give you bathing suit
8. Go in Living Room area - Give bathing suit to Linda
9. Go in Pool Area - Click on Changing room - Mini-Pan Scenes
10. Talk with Gloria
11. Talk with Laticia , then Mrs Jackson , then Laticia , then Gloria then Mrs Jackson(Always selecting all options for each character) in that order
12. All girls now should had left except the two milfs on the beds. Talk with Gloria - Scene

End of 0.16
I got to #9 but MC just says "my mom is in it now" and I get no mini pan scene.
So if I go to talk to Gloria, MC says "not now, she will get angry"
What do I do?

happyartifact

Aug 3, 2018
Am I missing something? I just discovered this, tried to unrar (v14), and it's an unreadable archive. Asking me to try a password.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
3. Drop Tent on Empty Space in Pool (between slide and bouncy castle). Joey will say that he needs tools
5. Go in Pool Area - Drop Tent on Empty space again. This time he will put the Changing Room
7. Go in Pool Area - Talk with Gloria at the tanning bed. She will give you bathing suit
10. Talk with Gloria
11. Talk with Laticia , then Mrs Jackson , then Laticia , then Gloria then Mrs Jackson(Always selecting all options for each character) in that order
12. All girls now should had left except the two milfs on the beds. Talk with Gloria - Scene

End of 0.16
9. Go in Pool Area - Click on Changing room using Scissors!- Mini-Pan Scenes (minor touch to an otherwise superb guide).

Love this game. It's wonderful. Wish Joey has anal sex with his mother at some point

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Hey during the birthday party, why is this music actually hiding subliminal messages? There are angry sounding women if you listen closely. IDK what your game is, but I'm muting that lol

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
9. Go in Pool Area - Click on Changing room using Scissors!- Mini-Pan Scenes (minor touch to an otherwise superb guide).

Love this game. It's wonderful. Wish Joey has anal sex with his mother at some point
Just out of context, this is some Alabama shite

Reactions: gruntcy

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
10. Talk with Gloria

End of 0.16
where do u get tent from?..

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I hope the dev make the game in renpy as i say before is almost the same as milftoonbeach game who dev spend more time for items on game to combine instead should work more in a small town and more scene with milf for now game still lack of ideas and who played milftoonbeach game should understand this.

vanuyak

Mar 18, 2019
You don't need a full save. This is one of the reasons that we split the game so that people can start from version 15 if they want to get into the game rather than starting from scratch.
Play 0.14 version to start and finish the 1st part and play version 15 (and above) for Part 2. If you are bored to play part 1 and you just want to jump straight where everyone is then start version 15 (16 currently) and above which is much easier and with almost no bugs.
Can you access old animations in the newer version then? Gallery only has still images.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

blisun

Dec 22, 2018
at version 0.085, when the dial quiz line appear after i answer the question mrs jackson alway said i'm guessing the answer, thought my study already 28, is anyone now how to answer it?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.40 star(s) 149 Votes