Trokkt

Jan 23, 2018
Hey guys I have a question... Sorry I might have only 20 IQ because I cannot seem to solve the kitchen plumbing puzzle... LOL. I see the walkthrough guide but I still cannot bring my brain to process that puzzle. If anyone could help me with that, that would be great thanks!

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
how do i put the save files in the game? where do i find C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama and how do i put the save files there i cant find that specific file on my pc

Sep 12, 2017
alprla1995
Friend you have the Walktruoght
1. Go in Living Room - Talk with Linda
2. Go in Pool area - Talk with Gloria
3. Drop Tent on Empty Space in Pool (between slide and bouncy castle). Joey will say that he needs tools
4. Go in Living Room - Get tools from floor on left and scissor from right side
5. Go in Pool Area - Drop Tent on Empty space again. This time he will put the Changing Room
6. Go in Living Room - Talk with Linda
7. Go in Pool Area - Talk with Gloria at the tanning bed. She will give you bathing suit
8. Go in Living Room area - Give bathing suit to Linda
9. Go in Pool Area - Click on Changing room - Mini-Pan Scenes
10. Talk with Gloria
11. Talk with Laticia , then Mrs Jackson , then Laticia , then Gloria then Mrs Jackson(Always selecting all options for each character) in that order
12. All girls now should had left except the two milfs on the beds. Talk with Gloria - Scene

End of 0.16

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
how do i put the save files in the game? where do i find C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama and how do i put the save files there i cant find that specific file on my pc
In Windows, you can type in %appdata% (with the % signs) on the start menu search bar and hit Enter. It'll take you to the Appdata/Roaming folder. The Local folder you're looking for isn't in here exactly, it's in the folder before it. Just click AppData at the top bar and you'll see the Local folder. You can navigate the rest of the way through there.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
full save pls help
You don't need a full save. This is one of the reasons that we split the game so that people can start from version 15 if they want to get into the game rather than starting from scratch.
Play 0.14 version to start and finish the 1st part and play version 15 (and above) for Part 2. If you are bored to play part 1 and you just want to jump straight where everyone is then start version 15 (16 currently) and above which is much easier and with almost no bugs.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Gloria gives you the tent. The tools are in the foyer, not at poolside.

.15 is included with the most recent one (.16), as it's where "part 2" starts: the pool party. Since everything before isn't in the game anymore, that's why the saves don't work.
.14 is the last bit of "part 1", and has all the content from the beginning up through then.
Small note :
The saves will work and appear again if you play version 14 and under.
Each version stores it saves in different locations to avoid bugs and mixing them up. So if you play v.14 (part 1) and have lots of saves that you wish to revisit then it is no problem. Same goes for part 2.

3.40 star(s) 149 Votes