VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Could you tell me if you have anyone doing step-by-step videos and posting somewhere? I even found some, but they are too late.

Sep 12, 2017
Well I personally if I think that glory lacked expression in the face of being excited.
the update I liked the art and a lot of interesting information in the story.
the scene of Mrs linda being spied I liked but they would not have only shown their breasts but also the vagina to make it hotter (but I am satisfied).
the scene of gloria and linda was very good but it lacked that expression to mrs gloria to be excited.
summarizing:
-history 100% satisfied.
-Expressions 80% satisfied.
-playability 80% satisfied.
-Art 80% satisfied.
it was worth the wait: v great work gentlemen (creators of the game) until the next update.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Since when did Joey become so submissive to the point that he would yes "anything you want" ?!? wtf ?. I know he's submissive but he wasn't super bdsm submissive. This sudden change in character is odd and a turn off since I enjoyed his awareness of his submissiveness before, and planned ahead (n). Looks like he's turning a ntr now:cautious:. The two previous sex scenes/normal with Gloria had a lot engagement, I mean she told him to slow down the first if I remember , second time she was interacting a lot more claiming joey as her own and now she and mc has done a 180 in 1 day (game time) :cautious:. Character breaking their own character, and saying she's that like 'cause others are other is bs. sudden character changes:unsure: inconsistent character personalities :sleep: male ntr :rolleyes:
dude i was gonna play this again after leaving it for a while but nah if its turning into cuck/ntr i think ill just leave it, anyhow thanks for the heads up.

such a pity the game has great art and decent updates

Reactions: SSlayer

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
@Milftoon-Drama
Oooh, I like where it's going with the teacher. Also, I appreciate the "change" with Gloria taking (more or less) control over Joey and his hormones - I'd imagine that backfireing on her sooner or later and Joey making her his bitch. Either way, there's much playroom in that regard. Also, really liked the Linda-scene, she looks great.

If I may make a request, though? Take your time with updates. I know there's a shitton of work behind even those short updates (handdrawing isn't something people should take for granted); but I rather wait a bit longer and have like 30minutes to play with new content instead of.. well, let's be honest, 5-8 minutes with each new update.
Then again, I get it, I get it, people on patreon etc. wanna see regular updates and stuff and they're right.. Still, y'know.. your stuff is pretty damn good (even though we could debate a bit about presentation, I feel like there's room for improvement) and even though I look forward to your updates I feel like it's over waaay to quick every time.

Keep up your great work, though! thank you.

Reactions: Dsinclar69

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017

- 0.16 -

1. Go in Living Room - Talk with Linda
2. Go in Pool area - Talk with Gloria
3. Drop Tent on Empty Space in Pool (between slide and bouncy castle). Joey will say that he needs tools
4. Go in Living Room - Get tools from floor on left and scissor from right side
5. Go in Pool Area - Drop Tent on Empty space again. This time he will put the Changing Room
6. Go in Living Room - Talk with Linda
7. Go in Pool Area - Talk with Gloria at the tanning bed. She will give you bathing suit
8. Go in Living Room area - Give bathing suit to Linda
9. Go in Pool Area - Click on Changing room - Mini-Pan Scenes
10. Talk with Gloria
11. Talk with Laticia , then Mrs Jackson , then Laticia , then Gloria then Mrs Jackson(Always selecting all options for each character) in that order
12. All girls now should had left except the two milfs on the beds. Talk with Gloria - Scene
End of 0.16

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
@Milftoon-Drama
Oooh, I like where it's going with the teacher. Also, I appreciate the "change" with Gloria taking (more or less) control over Joey and his hormones - I'd imagine that backfireing on her sooner or later and Joey making her his bitch. Either way, there's much playroom in that regard. Also, really liked the Linda-scene, she looks great.

If I may make a request, though? Take your time with updates. I know there's a shitton of work behind even those short updates (handdrawing isn't something people should take for granted); but I rather wait a bit longer and have like 30minutes to play with new content instead of.. well, let's be honest, 5-8 minutes with each new update.
Then again, I get it, I get it, people on patreon etc. wanna see regular updates and stuff and they're right.. Still, y'know.. your stuff is pretty damn good (even though we could debate a bit about presentation, I feel like there's room for improvement) and even though I look forward to your updates I feel like it's over waaay to quick every time.

Keep up your great work, though! thank you.
I agree with u completely, especially with the update part. I want to add that u should leave something more after we finished the updated story, something like Minigames or some sort of loop animation that we can play whenever we want to constantly, something like u did with Gloria hanging in the pool or Kelly in the gym.Have your time with updates,do not rush your work,we can wait.

As for this update i find it really entertaining, would recommend u guys to bring back some characters from the start, like the Police Girl (dont know her name), or maybe introduce us to some new ones.

Thank you for your great work guys! ;)

BARTO030389

Mar 30, 2018
Let's do for parts,

1 -> Need more information, like a progressbar about the update.
2 -> Suport, always we need some help and we don't have.
3 -> Animation, need more expresion on game
4 -> EveryOne here want progress with the Linda, but always something different happen.
5 -> I think we are the players, so the staff need do something same or exactly like we want.
6 -> The storie need kind of type, nothing like cum on her, this is kind make me horny, like Gloria said in game.
7 -> If the history get a different course like, us Hero make Linda horny with his acts and Gloria help him get Linda, something like this, well I think everyone here was waited for this
8-> I think the staff need to see more, us opnion about the game, only this.
Im agree with you
Probably they need to include more animation on the tent scene
also there a little mistake
1.- Gina wear a bikini, but when you talk with her, she is wear a pants
2.- Linda is the best milft on the game, but i which episode, her bobs were operated?

tza

Jun 24, 2017

- 0.16 -

1. Go in Living Room - Talk with Linda
2. Go in Pool area - Talk with Gloria
3. Drop Tent on Empty Space in Pool (between slide and bouncy castle). Joey will say that he needs tools
4. Go in Living Room - Get tools from floor on left and scissor from right side
5. Go in Pool Area - Drop Tent on Empty space again. This time he will put the Changing Room
6. Go in Living Room - Talk with Linda
7. Go in Pool Area - Talk with Gloria at the tanning bed. She will give you bathing suit
8. Go in Living Room area - Give bathing suit to Linda
9. Go in Pool Area - Click on Changing room - Mini-Pan Scenes
10. Talk with Gloria
11. Talk with Laticia , then Mrs Jackson , then Laticia , then Gloria then Mrs Jackson(Always selecting all options for each character) in that order
12. All girls now should had left except the two milfs on the beds. Talk with Gloria - Scene
End of 0.16
there is no tools no tent nothink workes

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
have the mom in the changing tent but when i click on it, just says "my mom is in it now" and if i talk to Gloria it just says "i got what i wanted for my mom, i shouldn't bug her now"
is there a step im missing?

Edit: NVM found the scissors

3.40 star(s) 149 Votes