CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Can a hero publish 0.15 MAC plz.. thnx
I have updated OP with v0.15 now. For those who don't know; v0.16 for Mac will be released in a week.

Reactions: Webs

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
I stopped patreon, because I think they staff need do What we waiting for or kind of, but they do what they want... so when the things change, I will patreon again, but I so desappointing about this.. I hope changes in next update... the game is starting to be borring..

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
I stopped patreon, because I think they staff need do What we waiting for or kind of, but they do what they want... so when the things change, I will patreon again, but I so desappointing about this.. I hope changes in next update... the game is starting to be borring..
What do you think the update lack?i didn't play yet

Es Tu

Apr 30, 2017
when i download Milftoon_Drama_v016
when I unpacking it gives me Milftoon Drama - 015+
does some one else have this problem

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
What do you think the update lack?i didn't play yet
Let's do for parts,

1 -> Need more information, like a progressbar about the update.
2 -> Suport, always we need some help and we don't have.
3 -> Animation, need more expresion on game
4 -> EveryOne here want progress with the Linda, but always something different happen.
5 -> I think we are the players, so the staff need do something same or exactly like we want.
6 -> The storie need kind of type, nothing like cum on her, this is kind make me horny, like Gloria said in game.
7 -> If the history get a different course like, us Hero make Linda horny with his acts and Gloria help him get Linda, something like this, well I think everyone here was waited for this
8-> I think the staff need to see more, us opnion about the game, only this.

Reactions: BARTO030389

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I am new to the game so how can i start the game from scratch
You need to play V0.14 first (Part 1) and then download V0.16 to play Part 2. However for Part 1 you will need a walkthrough as it is very challenging without it. Part 2 is much easier and no walkthrough is needed

finially! Awesome feet drawing! Can you add some footjob?
We do what Tier 4 patrons request along with Milftoon members. If they ask it , we will post it on a poll so we can do it.

Let's do for parts,

1 -> Need more information, like a progressbar about the update.
2 -> Suport, always we need some help and we don't have.
3 -> Animation, need more expresion on game
4 -> EveryOne here want progress with the Linda, but always something different happen.
5 -> I think we are the players, so the staff need do something same or exactly like we want.
6 -> The storie need kind of type, nothing like cum on her, this is kind make me horny, like Gloria said in game.
7 -> If the history get a different course like, us Hero make Linda horny with his acts and Gloria help him get Linda, something like this, well I think everyone here was waited for this
8-> I think the staff need to see more, us opnion about the game, only this.
Please understand that we only do what our supporters (Patreons and Milftoon members) want/request from us.
If you believe that our work is not sufficient to your liking and that our animations/expressions are not good then unfortunately we can't really help as in our eyes those are perfect.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
If you were a patreon , maybe you should had asked for something in the patreon page as there your request will have more "weight". Asking/requesting here doesn't really count. This forum is where we freely offer support and answer questions but we don't really do requests here.

when i download Milftoon_Drama_v016
when I unpacking it gives me Milftoon Drama - 015+
does some one else have this problem
What Version do you get on the top left once you are in the game menu? Where did you download the game from?

could someone pass me the step by step ??
You don't need a walkthrough for 0.16. Just talk to the girls and drop the tent on the empty space. Carefully read what they are telling you and you will figure it out.

weaz1969

Aug 6, 2018
v0.15 Alpha

*IMPORTANT*
Newer version is much smaller in file size as it continues the story without the need to play up-to 0.14. Your saves will still work on 0.14 BUT 0.15 will start new and it won't recognize them. This does NOT mean that you have lost your saves from 0.14! It only means that we have fixed it so you can start from 0.15 fresh as it were a new game (play it and see) and if you play 0.14 version your saves will still be there! In other words => Do not overwrite 0.14 with 0.15 but instead save it on a new location. This way you will have both the newer version to continue and the older version to replay should you wish to replay it.

but if we wish to just start from where we left off..... we are screwed and must start from scratch to get to the .15 content.....that seems like one hell of a deal....NOT!

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I cant seem to find any hammer or nails after the get the tent? is there a bug if i am using a save file from pervious 0.15??

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Drop it on the empty space. Then visit the living room
Can I ask you something OT? Why milftoon post really poor number of comics? I know Artists are expensive, but I don't see competitive sites like yours. Milftoon have the best art, the best drawings and the best ideas in it, so why you (you, in figurative sense) don't speed up your contents to a regular result? I' REALLY want to pay Milftoon but last time updates were really disappointed, even the site in se was truly bad. If an original site it's worst than a 8muse, it's obious people go where it's free but even where it's better. IMHO you have a gold chicken closed in a jail.

Sorry, maybe you arent suppose to read this, I know, but ok. Sorry for my bad english

Reactions: exirock

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Can I ask you something OT? Why milftoon post really poor number of comics? I know Artists are expensive, but I don't see competitive sites like yours. Milftoon have the best art, the best drawings and the best ideas in it, so why you (you, in figurative sense) don't speed up your contents to a regular result? I' REALLY want to pay Milftoon but last time updates were really disappointed, even the site in se was truly bad. If an original site it's worst than a 8muse, it's obious people go where it's free but even where it's better. IMHO you have a gold chicken closed in a jail.

Sorry, maybe you arent suppose to read this, I know, but ok. Sorry for my bad english
You are asking why a site that pays artists to do art and make a living (that take quite a lot of time to do) is "worse" than a site that steals that content from multiple sites and the bread and butter from artists?
If you want to see the art that you like then support them every now and then so they can be faster and work better.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
If you believe that our work is not sufficient to your liking and that our animations/expressions are not good then unfortunately we can't really help as in our eyes those are perfect.
With all due respect if u think the animations are perfect u wrong, they need tons of work, the sex scene u put in this update was about 2-3 images it should have been more to make the animation smoother and the blonde facial expression was terrible for what was going on the mc fucking her and she was like fuck doll no fucking emotion if that is perfect fcking hell.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes