snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
How do you get that scene ? My last move was talked with gloria and she in the pool, she gave me a place but I don't know what to do. can you help me ?
Go inside grab nails and hammers from the floor and the scissors. Then go outside and built the tent left side of the castle.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Try to build the "Tent" just left of the castle.
MC will say that he need tools.
Back inside, the tools are there.
287172_pic.png

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So i already passed this disappointing update, lets say there is no threesome, the sex scene seems a bit odd sorry for spoiler The Blonde (i think is Linda) looks likes she isnt even having sex (no facial expression), the tent scene was only 2 images no animation, man this game is getting worse on development is lacking on animation, art expressions, the content feels its getting shorter, we kinda need like some kinda of hint system just in case people get stuck and i feel like the dev is getting a bit slow and a bit lazy on making animations, like i sayed before this updates are not being done in a month but in few days that is why the very short updates. The game is great but the dev needs to work more (my opinion).

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
does anyone still have version 0.15, it doesn't look like older versions are posted in the thread and I missed that one. Not looking forward to a full restart
u can download the version 0.16 because it has 0.15 included. If u want the the previous content until 0.14 the link was replaced for 0.15 at the time.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Fribar

Jun 9, 2017
The .16 is extremely short and straight forward walkthroughs arent needed especially that you limited to two rooms.. if you are to restart your save from scratch I probably wouldn’t even bother if I were you since It was not really worth the time

Jan 12, 2019
u can download the version 0.16 because it has 0.15 included. If u want the the previous content until 0.14 the link was replaced for 0.15 at the time.
Could you please tell me what scenes were in 0.15 then? I missed that update and now this 0.16 upload doesn't seem to have stuff in it from 0.14 or earlier.
I also only "play" this game by ripping the game files.
Fuck actually running this mess!

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes