Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
Gloria total lack of reaction during the sex was boring,i know that the MC is inesperienced and she is a MILF,but it was a little boring

Kitebetn

Nov 15, 2018
The interface (money, day,etc) is kinda bug. It just appears and disappears. Is there some way to fix it?

Aelnin

Jul 3, 2017
, "Passive-aggressive behavior is a pattern of indirectly expressing negative feelings instead of openly addressing them." Their feelings may be so repressed that the person doesn't realize they are angry or feeling resentment. When confronted with their behavior, they may appear surprised or disappointed that anyone would think that about them, as if they are misunderstood or held to unreasonable standards.

That said, we get it, you don't like piracy, quite understandibly so, but failing to assertively adress criticism and disregarding it as some kind of "beggars can't be choosers" attitude won't do you or your game any good. Take this as you will, but at least for me thats what your responses feel like, and I think any criticism must be taken into account. Then again, it's your money, your work, and this is a piracy site, but just be straightforward about it, no one likes underhanded hostility.

Have a nice day, dear Developer.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
@Milftoon-Drama simple questions if wouldnt mind answering
-Do u draw ur own game art or u pay someone?
-Is the animation done by u or someone else?
-Why is the size of the updates not getting bigger and better? (dont give me that support patreon to better content bullshit)
-Shouldnt u be working hard on making ur game the best? (cause its doesnt feel like it)
-Why are u waiting for 800 patreons goal to get the game better in graphics (Art) and to smooth the animation?

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
You are asking why a site that pays artists to do art and make a living (that take quite a lot of time to do) is "worse" than a site that steals that content from multiple sites and the bread and butter from artists?
If you want to see the art that you like then support them every now and then so they can be faster and work better.
No, I'm not asking that. Look at the milftoon site. Honestly, it's a good site? It's not readable, come on. And, if contents are poor people can't pay for ONE drawing a week, it's a trap. I don't say 8muse or others are better for being free, nope, I say they are better for the reading format, for the code and so on. If Milftoon update the site with a readable layout and speed up the little poor content in it, SURE they have a big income.

Reactions: exirock

Dsinclar69

Aug 26, 2018
I think you just got yourself a new Patreon subscriber! :D
Update #15 was my first time playing, and already another update! Very lovely.

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
It's possible to add a replay tool for all content of prev version (0.14) and also same tool for the new release?

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I left this game to get some more updates because it was having so much bugs that i had to play over and over in every new update but now from what i am seeing with this cutting updates i think i will wait until the game is done and lets say i hope the final version will be one big update=version not piece by piece.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Since when did Joey become so submissive to the point that he would yes "anything you want" ?!? wtf ?. I know he's submissive but he wasn't super bdsm submissive. This sudden change in character is odd and a turn off since I enjoyed his awareness of his submissiveness before, and planned ahead (n). Looks like he's turning a ntr now:cautious:. The two previous sex scenes/normal with Gloria had a lot engagement, I mean she told him to slow down the first if I remember , second time she was interacting a lot more claiming joey as her own and now she and mc has done a 180 in 1 day (game time) :cautious:. Character breaking their own character, and saying she's that like 'cause others are other is bs. sudden character changes:unsure: inconsistent character personalities :sleep: male ntr :rolleyes:

Reactions: OGRey
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes